Kid Rock Angry at Impersonator for Groping Tila Tequila
Kid Rock has taken issue with his Las Vegas impersonator after he was photographed groping reality TV star Tila Tequila and didn't make it clear he wasn't the real deal. As a result, websites and magazines like Rolling Stone were duped into printing the photos and mistakenly identified the man, lookalike Craig Kory, as Kid Rock.
After upsetting the real rocker, Kory invited Kid Rock to check out his show in Sin City, insisting, "I'm representing him well." But the "All Summer Long" hitmaker has already made up his mind about his doppelganger. He tells Rolling Stone, "I wouldn't be caught dead with Tila Tequila, holding her f**king boobs and taking a f**king picture."
"I feel like I've really gotten all the drama and bulls**t out of my life, and then this s**t comes up. I'm also trying to avoid lawsuits, and one of these people could get me in trouble."
Kid Rock admits he used to be flattered by guys dressing as him - but now he hates the fact there are bogus Kid Rocks conning their way backstage at concerts and claiming free gifts, based on their fake celebrity.
He adds, "All this is starting to distort my image... If you can grow a goatee, you're kind of thin, you can f**king tuck your hair up under a hat and put on aviators (sunglasses), you pretty much have the look."
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4