Kid Rock Angry at Impersonator for Groping Tila Tequila
Kid Rock has taken issue with his Las Vegas impersonator after he was photographed groping reality TV star Tila Tequila and didn't make it clear he wasn't the real deal. As a result, websites and magazines like Rolling Stone were duped into printing the photos and mistakenly identified the man, lookalike Craig Kory, as Kid Rock.
After upsetting the real rocker, Kory invited Kid Rock to check out his show in Sin City, insisting, "I'm representing him well." But the "All Summer Long" hitmaker has already made up his mind about his doppelganger. He tells Rolling Stone, "I wouldn't be caught dead with Tila Tequila, holding her f**king boobs and taking a f**king picture."
"I feel like I've really gotten all the drama and bulls**t out of my life, and then this s**t comes up. I'm also trying to avoid lawsuits, and one of these people could get me in trouble."
Kid Rock admits he used to be flattered by guys dressing as him - but now he hates the fact there are bogus Kid Rocks conning their way backstage at concerts and claiming free gifts, based on their fake celebrity.
He adds, "All this is starting to distort my image... If you can grow a goatee, you're kind of thin, you can f**king tuck your hair up under a hat and put on aviators (sunglasses), you pretty much have the look."
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson