Lindsay Lohan's Father Offered to Be on 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has turned down the chance to pit his business wits against stars like La Toya Jackson and Dionne Warwick on TV challenge sow "The Celebrity Apprentice" - because he's too busy. Michael Lohan was in negotiations to be part of the cast of Donald Trump's hit show - but he has revealed he pulled out over other commitments.
Lohan tells X17.com, "Although the meeting went well, I was too busy with other things to be on the show." Had he signed up for the program, the former Wall Street trader would have reportedly joined rapper Lil Jon, baseball star Jose Canseco and pop singer Mark McGrath on the forthcoming show.
"The Celebrity Apprentice" itself is slated to premiere in the first quarter of 2011. It is currently airing its original format on Thursday nights at 10/9c.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia