Lindsay Lohan's Father Offered to Be on 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has turned down the chance to pit his business wits against stars like La Toya Jackson and Dionne Warwick on TV challenge sow "The Celebrity Apprentice" - because he's too busy. Michael Lohan was in negotiations to be part of the cast of Donald Trump's hit show - but he has revealed he pulled out over other commitments.
Lohan tells X17.com, "Although the meeting went well, I was too busy with other things to be on the show." Had he signed up for the program, the former Wall Street trader would have reportedly joined rapper Lil Jon, baseball star Jose Canseco and pop singer Mark McGrath on the forthcoming show.
"The Celebrity Apprentice" itself is slated to premiere in the first quarter of 2011. It is currently airing its original format on Thursday nights at 10/9c.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding