Lindsay Lohan's Father Offered to Be on 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has turned down the chance to pit his business wits against stars like La Toya Jackson and Dionne Warwick on TV challenge sow "The Celebrity Apprentice" - because he's too busy. Michael Lohan was in negotiations to be part of the cast of Donald Trump's hit show - but he has revealed he pulled out over other commitments.
Lohan tells X17.com, "Although the meeting went well, I was too busy with other things to be on the show." Had he signed up for the program, the former Wall Street trader would have reportedly joined rapper Lil Jon, baseball star Jose Canseco and pop singer Mark McGrath on the forthcoming show.
"The Celebrity Apprentice" itself is slated to premiere in the first quarter of 2011. It is currently airing its original format on Thursday nights at 10/9c.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- Megyn Kelly Courted by CNN for 8 or 9 P.M. Time Slots
- Check Out First Look at Anne Hathaway on Set of 'Ocean's Eight'
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M