Lindsay Lohan's Father Offered to Be on 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has turned down the chance to pit his business wits against stars like La Toya Jackson and Dionne Warwick on TV challenge sow "The Celebrity Apprentice" - because he's too busy. Michael Lohan was in negotiations to be part of the cast of Donald Trump's hit show - but he has revealed he pulled out over other commitments.
Lohan tells X17.com, "Although the meeting went well, I was too busy with other things to be on the show." Had he signed up for the program, the former Wall Street trader would have reportedly joined rapper Lil Jon, baseball star Jose Canseco and pop singer Mark McGrath on the forthcoming show.
"The Celebrity Apprentice" itself is slated to premiere in the first quarter of 2011. It is currently airing its original format on Thursday nights at 10/9c.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'