Lindsay Lohan's Father Offered to Be on 'Celebrity Apprentice'
Lindsay Lohan's estranged father has turned down the chance to pit his business wits against stars like La Toya Jackson and Dionne Warwick on TV challenge sow "The Celebrity Apprentice" - because he's too busy. Michael Lohan was in negotiations to be part of the cast of Donald Trump's hit show - but he has revealed he pulled out over other commitments.
Lohan tells X17.com, "Although the meeting went well, I was too busy with other things to be on the show." Had he signed up for the program, the former Wall Street trader would have reportedly joined rapper Lil Jon, baseball star Jose Canseco and pop singer Mark McGrath on the forthcoming show.
"The Celebrity Apprentice" itself is slated to premiere in the first quarter of 2011. It is currently airing its original format on Thursday nights at 10/9c.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video