Fergie Trying to Reverse Sunbathing Damage
Singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie has caused so much damage to her skin by sunbathing, she now smothers herself in protective cream around the clock. The tanned Black Eyed Peas star admits she's now paying the price for a reckless youth spent basking in the sun without adequate protection.
Fergie tells Us Weekly magazine, "I'm a California girl. I used to be a sun worshipper. Now I'm trying to reverse the damage. I wear sunscreen, SPF15 on my lips and I reapply La Mer eye cream as often as I remember. I've got to make up for lost time."
Her sun-damaged skin aside, Fergie recently admitted that Mick Jagger is her inspiration behind her energetic stage routine. She shared in different interview, "It was a huge honor. I mean, I grew up with The Rolling Stones and they are my dad's favorite band. I've copied Jagger's moves for years! So it was electrifying to be up there with him with this crazy kinetic energy bouncing off each other because we are both nuts and so that was great."
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account