Fergie Trying to Reverse Sunbathing Damage
Singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie has caused so much damage to her skin by sunbathing, she now smothers herself in protective cream around the clock. The tanned Black Eyed Peas star admits she's now paying the price for a reckless youth spent basking in the sun without adequate protection.
Fergie tells Us Weekly magazine, "I'm a California girl. I used to be a sun worshipper. Now I'm trying to reverse the damage. I wear sunscreen, SPF15 on my lips and I reapply La Mer eye cream as often as I remember. I've got to make up for lost time."
Her sun-damaged skin aside, Fergie recently admitted that Mick Jagger is her inspiration behind her energetic stage routine. She shared in different interview, "It was a huge honor. I mean, I grew up with The Rolling Stones and they are my dad's favorite band. I've copied Jagger's moves for years! So it was electrifying to be up there with him with this crazy kinetic energy bouncing off each other because we are both nuts and so that was great."
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked