Fergie Trying to Reverse Sunbathing Damage
Singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie has caused so much damage to her skin by sunbathing, she now smothers herself in protective cream around the clock. The tanned Black Eyed Peas star admits she's now paying the price for a reckless youth spent basking in the sun without adequate protection.
Fergie tells Us Weekly magazine, "I'm a California girl. I used to be a sun worshipper. Now I'm trying to reverse the damage. I wear sunscreen, SPF15 on my lips and I reapply La Mer eye cream as often as I remember. I've got to make up for lost time."
Her sun-damaged skin aside, Fergie recently admitted that Mick Jagger is her inspiration behind her energetic stage routine. She shared in different interview, "It was a huge honor. I mean, I grew up with The Rolling Stones and they are my dad's favorite band. I've copied Jagger's moves for years! So it was electrifying to be up there with him with this crazy kinetic energy bouncing off each other because we are both nuts and so that was great."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son