Fergie Trying to Reverse Sunbathing Damage
Singer Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie has caused so much damage to her skin by sunbathing, she now smothers herself in protective cream around the clock. The tanned Black Eyed Peas star admits she's now paying the price for a reckless youth spent basking in the sun without adequate protection.
Fergie tells Us Weekly magazine, "I'm a California girl. I used to be a sun worshipper. Now I'm trying to reverse the damage. I wear sunscreen, SPF15 on my lips and I reapply La Mer eye cream as often as I remember. I've got to make up for lost time."
Her sun-damaged skin aside, Fergie recently admitted that Mick Jagger is her inspiration behind her energetic stage routine. She shared in different interview, "It was a huge honor. I mean, I grew up with The Rolling Stones and they are my dad's favorite band. I've copied Jagger's moves for years! So it was electrifying to be up there with him with this crazy kinetic energy bouncing off each other because we are both nuts and so that was great."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show