Jerry O'Connell on David Arquette and Courteney Cox Split: I Never Saw That Coming
Actor Jerry O'Connell was left stunned by the news his "Scream" co-stars David Arquette and Courteney Cox had separated. The "Stand by Me" star was around the couple when they first started dating and, like many fans, he was completely blindsided when Arquette and Cox confirmed they had split in a statement on Monday, October 11.
He says, "That David Arquette/Courteney Cox news was shocking, man... I never saw that one coming.... and it's sad." And he jokes he and his wife Rebecca Romijn could be next but their twin girls are keeping them together.
"My wife and I have really talked and thought about splitting up but we're too afraid that one of us is gonna get stuck with the children, so we stay together. If it weren't for our kids... it would be done. We'd have one of those open Cox/Arquette relationships."
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them