Jerry O'Connell on David Arquette and Courteney Cox Split: I Never Saw That Coming
Actor Jerry O'Connell was left stunned by the news his "Scream" co-stars David Arquette and Courteney Cox had separated. The "Stand by Me" star was around the couple when they first started dating and, like many fans, he was completely blindsided when Arquette and Cox confirmed they had split in a statement on Monday, October 11.
He says, "That David Arquette/Courteney Cox news was shocking, man... I never saw that one coming.... and it's sad." And he jokes he and his wife Rebecca Romijn could be next but their twin girls are keeping them together.
"My wife and I have really talked and thought about splitting up but we're too afraid that one of us is gonna get stuck with the children, so we stay together. If it weren't for our kids... it would be done. We'd have one of those open Cox/Arquette relationships."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3