Jerry O'Connell on David Arquette and Courteney Cox Split: I Never Saw That Coming
Actor Jerry O'Connell was left stunned by the news his "Scream" co-stars David Arquette and Courteney Cox had separated. The "Stand by Me" star was around the couple when they first started dating and, like many fans, he was completely blindsided when Arquette and Cox confirmed they had split in a statement on Monday, October 11.
He says, "That David Arquette/Courteney Cox news was shocking, man... I never saw that one coming.... and it's sad." And he jokes he and his wife Rebecca Romijn could be next but their twin girls are keeping them together.
"My wife and I have really talked and thought about splitting up but we're too afraid that one of us is gonna get stuck with the children, so we stay together. If it weren't for our kids... it would be done. We'd have one of those open Cox/Arquette relationships."
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.