Jerry O'Connell on David Arquette and Courteney Cox Split: I Never Saw That Coming
Actor Jerry O'Connell was left stunned by the news his "Scream" co-stars David Arquette and Courteney Cox had separated. The "Stand by Me" star was around the couple when they first started dating and, like many fans, he was completely blindsided when Arquette and Cox confirmed they had split in a statement on Monday, October 11.
He says, "That David Arquette/Courteney Cox news was shocking, man... I never saw that one coming.... and it's sad." And he jokes he and his wife Rebecca Romijn could be next but their twin girls are keeping them together.
"My wife and I have really talked and thought about splitting up but we're too afraid that one of us is gonna get stuck with the children, so we stay together. If it weren't for our kids... it would be done. We'd have one of those open Cox/Arquette relationships."
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off