Jerry O'Connell on David Arquette and Courteney Cox Split: I Never Saw That Coming
Actor Jerry O'Connell was left stunned by the news his "Scream" co-stars David Arquette and Courteney Cox had separated. The "Stand by Me" star was around the couple when they first started dating and, like many fans, he was completely blindsided when Arquette and Cox confirmed they had split in a statement on Monday, October 11.
He says, "That David Arquette/Courteney Cox news was shocking, man... I never saw that one coming.... and it's sad." And he jokes he and his wife Rebecca Romijn could be next but their twin girls are keeping them together.
"My wife and I have really talked and thought about splitting up but we're too afraid that one of us is gonna get stuck with the children, so we stay together. If it weren't for our kids... it would be done. We'd have one of those open Cox/Arquette relationships."
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO