Heidi Klum Feels Toned and Sexier Thanks to Seal's Fitness Challenge
Supermodel Heidi Klum is feeling toned and sexier than ever after completing a seven-week fitness competition with husband Seal. Klum clocked an impressive 120 miles (193.1 kilometers) in less than two months after agreeing to a friendly running competition with the singer this summer.
She says, "We had a very serious race... I don't know how I did it either; I forced myself every morning. We had these watches and these things you attach to the sneakers and it clocks all the miles that you do."
But Klum, who admits she's fiercely competitive, came out way ahead. She adds, "I ran over 120 miles in seven weeks and he did 45 miles (72.4 kilometers)."
Heidi Klum and Seal walked down the aisle on May 10, 2005. Together, they have three children, Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel and daughter Lou Sulola Samuel. In December 2009, Seal officially adopted Leni, Klum's first child, and Leni's last name was changed to Samuel.
More Heidi Klum News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch