Heidi Klum Feels Toned and Sexier Thanks to Seal's Fitness Challenge
Supermodel Heidi Klum is feeling toned and sexier than ever after completing a seven-week fitness competition with husband Seal. Klum clocked an impressive 120 miles (193.1 kilometers) in less than two months after agreeing to a friendly running competition with the singer this summer.
She says, "We had a very serious race... I don't know how I did it either; I forced myself every morning. We had these watches and these things you attach to the sneakers and it clocks all the miles that you do."
But Klum, who admits she's fiercely competitive, came out way ahead. She adds, "I ran over 120 miles in seven weeks and he did 45 miles (72.4 kilometers)."
Heidi Klum and Seal walked down the aisle on May 10, 2005. Together, they have three children, Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel and daughter Lou Sulola Samuel. In December 2009, Seal officially adopted Leni, Klum's first child, and Leni's last name was changed to Samuel.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent