Heidi Klum Feels Toned and Sexier Thanks to Seal's Fitness Challenge
Supermodel Heidi Klum is feeling toned and sexier than ever after completing a seven-week fitness competition with husband Seal. Klum clocked an impressive 120 miles (193.1 kilometers) in less than two months after agreeing to a friendly running competition with the singer this summer.
She says, "We had a very serious race... I don't know how I did it either; I forced myself every morning. We had these watches and these things you attach to the sneakers and it clocks all the miles that you do."
But Klum, who admits she's fiercely competitive, came out way ahead. She adds, "I ran over 120 miles in seven weeks and he did 45 miles (72.4 kilometers)."
Heidi Klum and Seal walked down the aisle on May 10, 2005. Together, they have three children, Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel and daughter Lou Sulola Samuel. In December 2009, Seal officially adopted Leni, Klum's first child, and Leni's last name was changed to Samuel.
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'