Heidi Klum Feels Toned and Sexier Thanks to Seal's Fitness Challenge
Supermodel Heidi Klum is feeling toned and sexier than ever after completing a seven-week fitness competition with husband Seal. Klum clocked an impressive 120 miles (193.1 kilometers) in less than two months after agreeing to a friendly running competition with the singer this summer.
She says, "We had a very serious race... I don't know how I did it either; I forced myself every morning. We had these watches and these things you attach to the sneakers and it clocks all the miles that you do."
But Klum, who admits she's fiercely competitive, came out way ahead. She adds, "I ran over 120 miles in seven weeks and he did 45 miles (72.4 kilometers)."
Heidi Klum and Seal walked down the aisle on May 10, 2005. Together, they have three children, Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel and daughter Lou Sulola Samuel. In December 2009, Seal officially adopted Leni, Klum's first child, and Leni's last name was changed to Samuel.
More Heidi Klum News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung