Heidi Klum Feels Toned and Sexier Thanks to Seal's Fitness Challenge
Supermodel Heidi Klum is feeling toned and sexier than ever after completing a seven-week fitness competition with husband Seal. Klum clocked an impressive 120 miles (193.1 kilometers) in less than two months after agreeing to a friendly running competition with the singer this summer.
She says, "We had a very serious race... I don't know how I did it either; I forced myself every morning. We had these watches and these things you attach to the sneakers and it clocks all the miles that you do."
But Klum, who admits she's fiercely competitive, came out way ahead. She adds, "I ran over 120 miles in seven weeks and he did 45 miles (72.4 kilometers)."
Heidi Klum and Seal walked down the aisle on May 10, 2005. Together, they have three children, Henry Gunther Ademola Dashtu Samuel, Johan Riley Fyodor Taiwo Samuel and daughter Lou Sulola Samuel. In December 2009, Seal officially adopted Leni, Klum's first child, and Leni's last name was changed to Samuel.
More Heidi Klum News
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!