Robbed Twice in a Week, Harry Hamlin Is Threatened to Seek New Insurance Company
Bosses of the insurance company covering U.S. TV couple Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's California clothing store are threatening to drop the pair as clients after the Ventura Boulevard location was robbed twice in a week. Burglars made off with $100,000 worth of designer clothes and accessories while Hamlin and Rinna were in New York promoting their new TV series and books last week, and the Sherman Oaks store was robbed again on Monday morning, October 11.
The couple is making light of the break-ins because they know their losses are covered, but they might be on the look-out for a new insurance company. Hamlin says, "We lost a lot of stuff and now our insurance company is threatening to drop us because we were robbed twice in the same week."
And Rinna reveals they're already losing customers, "People are a little afraid to come to the store right now... I think it scared them off a little bit."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3