Robbed Twice in a Week, Harry Hamlin Is Threatened to Seek New Insurance Company
Bosses of the insurance company covering U.S. TV couple Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's California clothing store are threatening to drop the pair as clients after the Ventura Boulevard location was robbed twice in a week. Burglars made off with $100,000 worth of designer clothes and accessories while Hamlin and Rinna were in New York promoting their new TV series and books last week, and the Sherman Oaks store was robbed again on Monday morning, October 11.
The couple is making light of the break-ins because they know their losses are covered, but they might be on the look-out for a new insurance company. Hamlin says, "We lost a lot of stuff and now our insurance company is threatening to drop us because we were robbed twice in the same week."
And Rinna reveals they're already losing customers, "People are a little afraid to come to the store right now... I think it scared them off a little bit."
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'