Robbed Twice in a Week, Harry Hamlin Is Threatened to Seek New Insurance Company
Bosses of the insurance company covering U.S. TV couple Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's California clothing store are threatening to drop the pair as clients after the Ventura Boulevard location was robbed twice in a week. Burglars made off with $100,000 worth of designer clothes and accessories while Hamlin and Rinna were in New York promoting their new TV series and books last week, and the Sherman Oaks store was robbed again on Monday morning, October 11.
The couple is making light of the break-ins because they know their losses are covered, but they might be on the look-out for a new insurance company. Hamlin says, "We lost a lot of stuff and now our insurance company is threatening to drop us because we were robbed twice in the same week."
And Rinna reveals they're already losing customers, "People are a little afraid to come to the store right now... I think it scared them off a little bit."
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist