Robbed Twice in a Week, Harry Hamlin Is Threatened to Seek New Insurance Company
Bosses of the insurance company covering U.S. TV couple Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's California clothing store are threatening to drop the pair as clients after the Ventura Boulevard location was robbed twice in a week. Burglars made off with $100,000 worth of designer clothes and accessories while Hamlin and Rinna were in New York promoting their new TV series and books last week, and the Sherman Oaks store was robbed again on Monday morning, October 11.
The couple is making light of the break-ins because they know their losses are covered, but they might be on the look-out for a new insurance company. Hamlin says, "We lost a lot of stuff and now our insurance company is threatening to drop us because we were robbed twice in the same week."
And Rinna reveals they're already losing customers, "People are a little afraid to come to the store right now... I think it scared them off a little bit."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics