Robbed Twice in a Week, Harry Hamlin Is Threatened to Seek New Insurance Company
Bosses of the insurance company covering U.S. TV couple Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's California clothing store are threatening to drop the pair as clients after the Ventura Boulevard location was robbed twice in a week. Burglars made off with $100,000 worth of designer clothes and accessories while Hamlin and Rinna were in New York promoting their new TV series and books last week, and the Sherman Oaks store was robbed again on Monday morning, October 11.
The couple is making light of the break-ins because they know their losses are covered, but they might be on the look-out for a new insurance company. Hamlin says, "We lost a lot of stuff and now our insurance company is threatening to drop us because we were robbed twice in the same week."
And Rinna reveals they're already losing customers, "People are a little afraid to come to the store right now... I think it scared them off a little bit."
More Lisa Rinna News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal