Paris Hilton's Family Approve of Cy Waits
Paris Hilton's mother has backed the socialite's boyfriend Cy Waits despite the couple's recent scandals - insisting she "really likes him". Hilton was driving through Las Vegas with the former casino worker on the night of her infamous drugs bust in August. The hotel heiress was convicted of cocaine possession following the incident, while Waits was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
The couple hit headlines again last month when Waits was cited for alleged hit-and-run after reportedly striking a photographer with his car. But Hilton's mother Kathy is adamant Waits is a good match for her famous daughter.
She tells E! Online, "I really like him. I think he's a gentleman." While Hilton's aunt, Kyle Richards, adds, "He's really sweet. He's a really good person. He treats her well and that's all we care about. He lets her be who she is. He's not competitive with her like a lot of people she's dated. He's just proud of her."
More Paris Hilton News
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Linkin Park's Frontman Chester Bennington Commits Suicide at 41
- Hulu Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Marvel's Runaways', 'Mindy Project' and More
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'