Paris Hilton's Family Approve of Cy Waits
Paris Hilton's mother has backed the socialite's boyfriend Cy Waits despite the couple's recent scandals - insisting she "really likes him". Hilton was driving through Las Vegas with the former casino worker on the night of her infamous drugs bust in August. The hotel heiress was convicted of cocaine possession following the incident, while Waits was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
The couple hit headlines again last month when Waits was cited for alleged hit-and-run after reportedly striking a photographer with his car. But Hilton's mother Kathy is adamant Waits is a good match for her famous daughter.
She tells E! Online, "I really like him. I think he's a gentleman." While Hilton's aunt, Kyle Richards, adds, "He's really sweet. He's a really good person. He treats her well and that's all we care about. He lets her be who she is. He's not competitive with her like a lot of people she's dated. He's just proud of her."
More Paris Hilton News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes