Paris Hilton's Family Approve of Cy Waits
Paris Hilton's mother has backed the socialite's boyfriend Cy Waits despite the couple's recent scandals - insisting she "really likes him". Hilton was driving through Las Vegas with the former casino worker on the night of her infamous drugs bust in August. The hotel heiress was convicted of cocaine possession following the incident, while Waits was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
The couple hit headlines again last month when Waits was cited for alleged hit-and-run after reportedly striking a photographer with his car. But Hilton's mother Kathy is adamant Waits is a good match for her famous daughter.
She tells E! Online, "I really like him. I think he's a gentleman." While Hilton's aunt, Kyle Richards, adds, "He's really sweet. He's a really good person. He treats her well and that's all we care about. He lets her be who she is. He's not competitive with her like a lot of people she's dated. He's just proud of her."
More Paris Hilton News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March