Paris Hilton's Family Approve of Cy Waits
Paris Hilton's mother has backed the socialite's boyfriend Cy Waits despite the couple's recent scandals - insisting she "really likes him". Hilton was driving through Las Vegas with the former casino worker on the night of her infamous drugs bust in August. The hotel heiress was convicted of cocaine possession following the incident, while Waits was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
The couple hit headlines again last month when Waits was cited for alleged hit-and-run after reportedly striking a photographer with his car. But Hilton's mother Kathy is adamant Waits is a good match for her famous daughter.
She tells E! Online, "I really like him. I think he's a gentleman." While Hilton's aunt, Kyle Richards, adds, "He's really sweet. He's a really good person. He treats her well and that's all we care about. He lets her be who she is. He's not competitive with her like a lot of people she's dated. He's just proud of her."
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!