Paris Hilton's Family Approve of Cy Waits
Paris Hilton's mother has backed the socialite's boyfriend Cy Waits despite the couple's recent scandals - insisting she "really likes him". Hilton was driving through Las Vegas with the former casino worker on the night of her infamous drugs bust in August. The hotel heiress was convicted of cocaine possession following the incident, while Waits was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
The couple hit headlines again last month when Waits was cited for alleged hit-and-run after reportedly striking a photographer with his car. But Hilton's mother Kathy is adamant Waits is a good match for her famous daughter.
She tells E! Online, "I really like him. I think he's a gentleman." While Hilton's aunt, Kyle Richards, adds, "He's really sweet. He's a really good person. He treats her well and that's all we care about. He lets her be who she is. He's not competitive with her like a lot of people she's dated. He's just proud of her."
More Paris Hilton News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival