Taylor Swift Was Blindsided in TV Prank
Taylor Swift was completely blindsided by a TV prank which saw her asked out on a date - insisting she had "no idea" the encounter was filmed. The country star made a surprise appearance on "The Buried Life" this month, a series which follows a group of boys as they attempt to complete a list of '100 things to do before you die'.
One of the challenges was 'Ask Out the Girl of Your Dreams' so castmember Duncan Penn gatecrashed this year's Country Music Awards and approached Swift to ask her out on a date. Swift accepted the offer, but now admits she had no idea the conversation was going to be broadcast on TV.
She tells MTV.com, "I had absolutely no idea that that stuff was filmed, so there was this realization when I got an email from my manager. And he was like, 'Hey, can you approve this? It's this episode of episode of The Buried Life,' and I was like, 'They had a camera on that?'"
But the singer refuses to reveal whether she followed through on her promise to go out with the TV star. She adds, "I'm not gonna tell you what happened after that."
More Taylor Swift News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic