Amy Winehouse Seen With Cast in Hand
Singer Amy Winehouse is sporting a cast on her arm after injuring herself in a fall at her London home. The "Back to Black" hitmaker was spotted on a night out at The Dublin Castle pub in the U.K. capital on Tuesday, October 12 with a dressing covering her hand and lower arm.
Her representative has explained the injury, telling the Daily Mail Online that Winehouse required treatment after falling to the floor at her property. The rep adds, "(It's) nothing serious. She tripped at home and broke her fall with her hand."
Amy Winehouse apparently is back on track on her music career after a dark year. The singer has been making impromptu appearances in several clubs and is said working on a new album. Usher is one of the musicians who is eager to go on a collaboration with her. He said, "I would love to work with Amy. I hear she's back and I want us to shock people."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie