Amy Winehouse Seen With Cast in Hand
Singer Amy Winehouse is sporting a cast on her arm after injuring herself in a fall at her London home. The "Back to Black" hitmaker was spotted on a night out at The Dublin Castle pub in the U.K. capital on Tuesday, October 12 with a dressing covering her hand and lower arm.
Her representative has explained the injury, telling the Daily Mail Online that Winehouse required treatment after falling to the floor at her property. The rep adds, "(It's) nothing serious. She tripped at home and broke her fall with her hand."
Amy Winehouse apparently is back on track on her music career after a dark year. The singer has been making impromptu appearances in several clubs and is said working on a new album. Usher is one of the musicians who is eager to go on a collaboration with her. He said, "I would love to work with Amy. I hear she's back and I want us to shock people."
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell