Amy Winehouse Seen With Cast in Hand
Singer Amy Winehouse is sporting a cast on her arm after injuring herself in a fall at her London home. The "Back to Black" hitmaker was spotted on a night out at The Dublin Castle pub in the U.K. capital on Tuesday, October 12 with a dressing covering her hand and lower arm.
Her representative has explained the injury, telling the Daily Mail Online that Winehouse required treatment after falling to the floor at her property. The rep adds, "(It's) nothing serious. She tripped at home and broke her fall with her hand."
Amy Winehouse apparently is back on track on her music career after a dark year. The singer has been making impromptu appearances in several clubs and is said working on a new album. Usher is one of the musicians who is eager to go on a collaboration with her. He said, "I would love to work with Amy. I hear she's back and I want us to shock people."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia