Amy Winehouse Seen With Cast in Hand
Singer Amy Winehouse is sporting a cast on her arm after injuring herself in a fall at her London home. The "Back to Black" hitmaker was spotted on a night out at The Dublin Castle pub in the U.K. capital on Tuesday, October 12 with a dressing covering her hand and lower arm.
Her representative has explained the injury, telling the Daily Mail Online that Winehouse required treatment after falling to the floor at her property. The rep adds, "(It's) nothing serious. She tripped at home and broke her fall with her hand."
Amy Winehouse apparently is back on track on her music career after a dark year. The singer has been making impromptu appearances in several clubs and is said working on a new album. Usher is one of the musicians who is eager to go on a collaboration with her. He said, "I would love to work with Amy. I hear she's back and I want us to shock people."
- Ben Affleck Says Taylor Swift Was Like 'God' When His Kids Met Her
- Kendall Jenner Unveils New Lip Tattoo
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage