Amy Winehouse Seen With Cast in Hand
Singer Amy Winehouse is sporting a cast on her arm after injuring herself in a fall at her London home. The "Back to Black" hitmaker was spotted on a night out at The Dublin Castle pub in the U.K. capital on Tuesday, October 12 with a dressing covering her hand and lower arm.
Her representative has explained the injury, telling the Daily Mail Online that Winehouse required treatment after falling to the floor at her property. The rep adds, "(It's) nothing serious. She tripped at home and broke her fall with her hand."
Amy Winehouse apparently is back on track on her music career after a dark year. The singer has been making impromptu appearances in several clubs and is said working on a new album. Usher is one of the musicians who is eager to go on a collaboration with her. He said, "I would love to work with Amy. I hear she's back and I want us to shock people."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars