'Undercovers' Star Boris Kodjoe Hit With Tax Demand
Actor Boris Kodjoe is facing a hefty tax bill in the U.S. over allegations he owes more than $230,000. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) officials have filed three separate liens in Los Angeles against the "Undercovers" star for unpaid income taxes.
A $110,202 request was filed in 2008, an $82,745 demand was submitted in 2009 and the most recent in July for $37,497, according to The Detroit News.
Professionally, Kodjoe got his big break on "Undercovers". Before that he was not the lead star on TV series like "Soul Food" and movies "Resident Evil: Afterlife" and "Surrogates". In "Undercovers", he plays one-half of a married and retired spy couple who is thrust back into the world of espionage after one of their former colleagues went missing. The show is airing every Wednesday at 8/7c on NBC.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama