'Undercovers' Star Boris Kodjoe Hit With Tax Demand
Actor Boris Kodjoe is facing a hefty tax bill in the U.S. over allegations he owes more than $230,000. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) officials have filed three separate liens in Los Angeles against the "Undercovers" star for unpaid income taxes.
A $110,202 request was filed in 2008, an $82,745 demand was submitted in 2009 and the most recent in July for $37,497, according to The Detroit News.
Professionally, Kodjoe got his big break on "Undercovers". Before that he was not the lead star on TV series like "Soul Food" and movies "Resident Evil: Afterlife" and "Surrogates". In "Undercovers", he plays one-half of a married and retired spy couple who is thrust back into the world of espionage after one of their former colleagues went missing. The show is airing every Wednesday at 8/7c on NBC.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked