'Undercovers' Star Boris Kodjoe Hit With Tax Demand
Actor Boris Kodjoe is facing a hefty tax bill in the U.S. over allegations he owes more than $230,000. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) officials have filed three separate liens in Los Angeles against the "Undercovers" star for unpaid income taxes.
A $110,202 request was filed in 2008, an $82,745 demand was submitted in 2009 and the most recent in July for $37,497, according to The Detroit News.
Professionally, Kodjoe got his big break on "Undercovers". Before that he was not the lead star on TV series like "Soul Food" and movies "Resident Evil: Afterlife" and "Surrogates". In "Undercovers", he plays one-half of a married and retired spy couple who is thrust back into the world of espionage after one of their former colleagues went missing. The show is airing every Wednesday at 8/7c on NBC.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3