'Undercovers' Star Boris Kodjoe Hit With Tax Demand
Actor Boris Kodjoe is facing a hefty tax bill in the U.S. over allegations he owes more than $230,000. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) officials have filed three separate liens in Los Angeles against the "Undercovers" star for unpaid income taxes.
A $110,202 request was filed in 2008, an $82,745 demand was submitted in 2009 and the most recent in July for $37,497, according to The Detroit News.
Professionally, Kodjoe got his big break on "Undercovers". Before that he was not the lead star on TV series like "Soul Food" and movies "Resident Evil: Afterlife" and "Surrogates". In "Undercovers", he plays one-half of a married and retired spy couple who is thrust back into the world of espionage after one of their former colleagues went missing. The show is airing every Wednesday at 8/7c on NBC.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series