'Undercovers' Star Boris Kodjoe Hit With Tax Demand
Actor Boris Kodjoe is facing a hefty tax bill in the U.S. over allegations he owes more than $230,000. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) officials have filed three separate liens in Los Angeles against the "Undercovers" star for unpaid income taxes.
A $110,202 request was filed in 2008, an $82,745 demand was submitted in 2009 and the most recent in July for $37,497, according to The Detroit News.
Professionally, Kodjoe got his big break on "Undercovers". Before that he was not the lead star on TV series like "Soul Food" and movies "Resident Evil: Afterlife" and "Surrogates". In "Undercovers", he plays one-half of a married and retired spy couple who is thrust back into the world of espionage after one of their former colleagues went missing. The show is airing every Wednesday at 8/7c on NBC.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle