Tina Fey Worried Foul Language Would Come Out on Live '30 Rock'
Comedienne Tina Fey is worried about the upcoming live episode of "30 Rock" because she's convinced co-stars Alec Baldwin and Tracy Morgan will accidentally utter an expletive. The hit show is being broadcast live on Thursday, October 14 - once for East Coast viewers and again a few hours later for West Coast fans.
Fey is pleased there will be a seven-second delay on the broadcast, as she's sure one of the actors will use bad language. She tells ETOnline.com, "I think it will be a tie between Tracy and Alec (over who will swear first)."
However, the actress is sure the episode will be relatively flawless as the cast has been in constant rehearsals. She adds, "We are rehearsing today and tomorrow and all day into the next day. I am hoping by the time we actually do the show, it will all be completely memorized, so we will just be able to have fun."
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?