Tina Fey Worried Foul Language Would Come Out on Live '30 Rock'
Comedienne Tina Fey is worried about the upcoming live episode of "30 Rock" because she's convinced co-stars Alec Baldwin and Tracy Morgan will accidentally utter an expletive. The hit show is being broadcast live on Thursday, October 14 - once for East Coast viewers and again a few hours later for West Coast fans.
Fey is pleased there will be a seven-second delay on the broadcast, as she's sure one of the actors will use bad language. She tells ETOnline.com, "I think it will be a tie between Tracy and Alec (over who will swear first)."
However, the actress is sure the episode will be relatively flawless as the cast has been in constant rehearsals. She adds, "We are rehearsing today and tomorrow and all day into the next day. I am hoping by the time we actually do the show, it will all be completely memorized, so we will just be able to have fun."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris