Tina Fey Worried Foul Language Would Come Out on Live '30 Rock'
Comedienne Tina Fey is worried about the upcoming live episode of "30 Rock" because she's convinced co-stars Alec Baldwin and Tracy Morgan will accidentally utter an expletive. The hit show is being broadcast live on Thursday, October 14 - once for East Coast viewers and again a few hours later for West Coast fans.
Fey is pleased there will be a seven-second delay on the broadcast, as she's sure one of the actors will use bad language. She tells ETOnline.com, "I think it will be a tie between Tracy and Alec (over who will swear first)."
However, the actress is sure the episode will be relatively flawless as the cast has been in constant rehearsals. She adds, "We are rehearsing today and tomorrow and all day into the next day. I am hoping by the time we actually do the show, it will all be completely memorized, so we will just be able to have fun."
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films