Tina Fey Worried Foul Language Would Come Out on Live '30 Rock'
Comedienne Tina Fey is worried about the upcoming live episode of "30 Rock" because she's convinced co-stars Alec Baldwin and Tracy Morgan will accidentally utter an expletive. The hit show is being broadcast live on Thursday, October 14 - once for East Coast viewers and again a few hours later for West Coast fans.
Fey is pleased there will be a seven-second delay on the broadcast, as she's sure one of the actors will use bad language. She tells ETOnline.com, "I think it will be a tie between Tracy and Alec (over who will swear first)."
However, the actress is sure the episode will be relatively flawless as the cast has been in constant rehearsals. She adds, "We are rehearsing today and tomorrow and all day into the next day. I am hoping by the time we actually do the show, it will all be completely memorized, so we will just be able to have fun."
- Comic-Con: 'Stargate' Is Revived With Prequel Series on Digital Platform
- Braless Ariel Winter Flaunts Major Sideboob in Barely-There Top
- Comic-Con: 'Marvel's Inhumans' Trailer Shows Medusa's Power and Ellen Woglom's Mystery Character
- Kevin Hart Denies Cheating Accusations: 'It's Absolutely Not True'
- SyFy's Krypton First Epic Teaser Trailer Is Here!
- Comic-Con: 'Doctor Doom' Solo Movie in the Works From 'Legion' Creator
- 'The Originals' to End After 5 Seasons
- Listen to Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha's Emotional Duet 'Back to You'