Tina Fey Worried Foul Language Would Come Out on Live '30 Rock'
Comedienne Tina Fey is worried about the upcoming live episode of "30 Rock" because she's convinced co-stars Alec Baldwin and Tracy Morgan will accidentally utter an expletive. The hit show is being broadcast live on Thursday, October 14 - once for East Coast viewers and again a few hours later for West Coast fans.
Fey is pleased there will be a seven-second delay on the broadcast, as she's sure one of the actors will use bad language. She tells ETOnline.com, "I think it will be a tie between Tracy and Alec (over who will swear first)."
However, the actress is sure the episode will be relatively flawless as the cast has been in constant rehearsals. She adds, "We are rehearsing today and tomorrow and all day into the next day. I am hoping by the time we actually do the show, it will all be completely memorized, so we will just be able to have fun."
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle