Courteney Cox Offered $1 Million to Be Cougar
Courteney Cox has been offered a $1 million deal to become the face of a dating website for older women - just days after she announced her separation from husband David Arquette. The former "Friends" star confirmed on Monday, October 11 that the couple has decided to take a break after 11 years of marriage.
And the marketing executives at website CougarLife.com are already seeing Cox - who stars in a TV series called "Cougar Town" - as the perfect spokesperson for women looking to date younger men.
According to TMZ.com, bosses at the website have offered the star $1 million to front the online agency, which would require her to voice 12 radio adverts, appear in four TV commercials, and make at least 30 public appearances over the next 12 months.
More Courteney Cox News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting