Courteney Cox Offered $1 Million to Be Cougar
Courteney Cox has been offered a $1 million deal to become the face of a dating website for older women - just days after she announced her separation from husband David Arquette. The former "Friends" star confirmed on Monday, October 11 that the couple has decided to take a break after 11 years of marriage.
And the marketing executives at website CougarLife.com are already seeing Cox - who stars in a TV series called "Cougar Town" - as the perfect spokesperson for women looking to date younger men.
According to TMZ.com, bosses at the website have offered the star $1 million to front the online agency, which would require her to voice 12 radio adverts, appear in four TV commercials, and make at least 30 public appearances over the next 12 months.
More Courteney Cox News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special