Courteney Cox Offered $1 Million to Be Cougar
Courteney Cox has been offered a $1 million deal to become the face of a dating website for older women - just days after she announced her separation from husband David Arquette. The former "Friends" star confirmed on Monday, October 11 that the couple has decided to take a break after 11 years of marriage.
And the marketing executives at website CougarLife.com are already seeing Cox - who stars in a TV series called "Cougar Town" - as the perfect spokesperson for women looking to date younger men.
According to TMZ.com, bosses at the website have offered the star $1 million to front the online agency, which would require her to voice 12 radio adverts, appear in four TV commercials, and make at least 30 public appearances over the next 12 months.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby