Courteney Cox Offered $1 Million to Be Cougar
Courteney Cox has been offered a $1 million deal to become the face of a dating website for older women - just days after she announced her separation from husband David Arquette. The former "Friends" star confirmed on Monday, October 11 that the couple has decided to take a break after 11 years of marriage.
And the marketing executives at website CougarLife.com are already seeing Cox - who stars in a TV series called "Cougar Town" - as the perfect spokesperson for women looking to date younger men.
According to TMZ.com, bosses at the website have offered the star $1 million to front the online agency, which would require her to voice 12 radio adverts, appear in four TV commercials, and make at least 30 public appearances over the next 12 months.
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character