Courteney Cox Offered $1 Million to Be Cougar
Courteney Cox has been offered a $1 million deal to become the face of a dating website for older women - just days after she announced her separation from husband David Arquette. The former "Friends" star confirmed on Monday, October 11 that the couple has decided to take a break after 11 years of marriage.
And the marketing executives at website CougarLife.com are already seeing Cox - who stars in a TV series called "Cougar Town" - as the perfect spokesperson for women looking to date younger men.
According to TMZ.com, bosses at the website have offered the star $1 million to front the online agency, which would require her to voice 12 radio adverts, appear in four TV commercials, and make at least 30 public appearances over the next 12 months.
More Courteney Cox News
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester