Heather Mills to Build Clinic in Haiti
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills is planning to build a clinic in Haiti to aid amputees and orphans following January's earthquake. Mills, who lost her left leg in a road accident in 1993, headed out to the country on a mercy mission earlier this year to assist victims of the disaster.
She's now calling on skilled workers to help her create a center for amputees and children left orphaned by the quake. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Mills writes, "Haiti is a mess at the moment. Can't believe we live in a world with such cruelty. I have two kids (sic) who's families were killed, they were burnt alive, had two legs amputated and managed to stay alive, no parents."
"I'm trying to build a clinic for the orphans and amputees, any plumbers, electricians, builders fancy changing lives? (sic)."
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered