Heather Mills to Build Clinic in Haiti
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills is planning to build a clinic in Haiti to aid amputees and orphans following January's earthquake. Mills, who lost her left leg in a road accident in 1993, headed out to the country on a mercy mission earlier this year to assist victims of the disaster.
She's now calling on skilled workers to help her create a center for amputees and children left orphaned by the quake. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Mills writes, "Haiti is a mess at the moment. Can't believe we live in a world with such cruelty. I have two kids (sic) who's families were killed, they were burnt alive, had two legs amputated and managed to stay alive, no parents."
"I'm trying to build a clinic for the orphans and amputees, any plumbers, electricians, builders fancy changing lives? (sic)."
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera