Heather Mills to Build Clinic in Haiti
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills is planning to build a clinic in Haiti to aid amputees and orphans following January's earthquake. Mills, who lost her left leg in a road accident in 1993, headed out to the country on a mercy mission earlier this year to assist victims of the disaster.
She's now calling on skilled workers to help her create a center for amputees and children left orphaned by the quake. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Mills writes, "Haiti is a mess at the moment. Can't believe we live in a world with such cruelty. I have two kids (sic) who's families were killed, they were burnt alive, had two legs amputated and managed to stay alive, no parents."
"I'm trying to build a clinic for the orphans and amputees, any plumbers, electricians, builders fancy changing lives? (sic)."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna