Heather Mills to Build Clinic in Haiti
Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife Heather Mills is planning to build a clinic in Haiti to aid amputees and orphans following January's earthquake. Mills, who lost her left leg in a road accident in 1993, headed out to the country on a mercy mission earlier this year to assist victims of the disaster.
She's now calling on skilled workers to help her create a center for amputees and children left orphaned by the quake. In a series of posts on her Twitter.com page, Mills writes, "Haiti is a mess at the moment. Can't believe we live in a world with such cruelty. I have two kids (sic) who's families were killed, they were burnt alive, had two legs amputated and managed to stay alive, no parents."
"I'm trying to build a clinic for the orphans and amputees, any plumbers, electricians, builders fancy changing lives? (sic)."
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton