'Glee' Star Jessalyn Gilsig Files for Divorce From Husband
"Glee" star Jessalyn Gilsig has filed for divorce from her movie producer husband Bobby Salomon. The pair was high school sweethearts and wed in 2006 before welcoming a daughter, Penelope, later that same year.
But the couple secretly split almost a year ago - and Gilsig has filed divorce papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences. The documents, obtained by TMZ.com, reveal Gilsig and Salomon have drawn up a private marital settlement "that will divide all community assets and obligations", including a custody arrangement for Penelope.
Gilsig's marriage breakdown is the latest in a spate of celebrity splits - it was revealed on Tuesday, October 12 that Christina Aguilera has separated from her husband Jordan Bratman, actors Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced on Monday, October 11 they are taking a break from their 11-year union, while singer Ben Harper filed for divorce from his actress wife Laura Dern on Friday, October 8.
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!