'Glee' Star Jessalyn Gilsig Files for Divorce From Husband
"Glee" star Jessalyn Gilsig has filed for divorce from her movie producer husband Bobby Salomon. The pair was high school sweethearts and wed in 2006 before welcoming a daughter, Penelope, later that same year.
But the couple secretly split almost a year ago - and Gilsig has filed divorce papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences. The documents, obtained by TMZ.com, reveal Gilsig and Salomon have drawn up a private marital settlement "that will divide all community assets and obligations", including a custody arrangement for Penelope.
Gilsig's marriage breakdown is the latest in a spate of celebrity splits - it was revealed on Tuesday, October 12 that Christina Aguilera has separated from her husband Jordan Bratman, actors Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced on Monday, October 11 they are taking a break from their 11-year union, while singer Ben Harper filed for divorce from his actress wife Laura Dern on Friday, October 8.
- Desperate to Lose Weight, Mariah Carey Opts for Breast Reduction Surgery
- Marc Anthony Makes First Red Carpet Appearance With Girlfriend Mariana Downing
- Rihanna Is Not Taking Remy Ma's Side in Rapper's Feud With Nicki Minaj
- Ashley Olsen and Richard Sachs Have Called It Quits After Five Months of Dating
- Future and The Weeknd Tease 'Comin Out Strong' Music Video Filmed in Subway Car
- 'Legion' Season Finale Preview: You're Gods
- It's Over! Kim Kardashian 'Pulling the Plug' on Her Marriage to Kanye West
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are Talking Again After Bitter Split: 'He's Much Happier'