'Glee' Star Jessalyn Gilsig Files for Divorce From Husband
"Glee" star Jessalyn Gilsig has filed for divorce from her movie producer husband Bobby Salomon. The pair was high school sweethearts and wed in 2006 before welcoming a daughter, Penelope, later that same year.
But the couple secretly split almost a year ago - and Gilsig has filed divorce papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences. The documents, obtained by TMZ.com, reveal Gilsig and Salomon have drawn up a private marital settlement "that will divide all community assets and obligations", including a custody arrangement for Penelope.
Gilsig's marriage breakdown is the latest in a spate of celebrity splits - it was revealed on Tuesday, October 12 that Christina Aguilera has separated from her husband Jordan Bratman, actors Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced on Monday, October 11 they are taking a break from their 11-year union, while singer Ben Harper filed for divorce from his actress wife Laura Dern on Friday, October 8.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21