'Glee' Star Jessalyn Gilsig Files for Divorce From Husband
"Glee" star Jessalyn Gilsig has filed for divorce from her movie producer husband Bobby Salomon. The pair was high school sweethearts and wed in 2006 before welcoming a daughter, Penelope, later that same year.
But the couple secretly split almost a year ago - and Gilsig has filed divorce papers at Los Angeles County Superior Court, citing irreconcilable differences. The documents, obtained by TMZ.com, reveal Gilsig and Salomon have drawn up a private marital settlement "that will divide all community assets and obligations", including a custody arrangement for Penelope.
Gilsig's marriage breakdown is the latest in a spate of celebrity splits - it was revealed on Tuesday, October 12 that Christina Aguilera has separated from her husband Jordan Bratman, actors Courteney Cox and David Arquette announced on Monday, October 11 they are taking a break from their 11-year union, while singer Ben Harper filed for divorce from his actress wife Laura Dern on Friday, October 8.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii