Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Launch Furious Rant Over Paparazzi
Rocker Joel Madden is supporting his fiancee Nicole Richie's furious rant over the paparazzi who park outside their daughter's school - he's pleading with bosses of a photo agency to stop targeting the facility. Richie posted an angry letter, aimed in particular at snappers who work for photo agency X17, on her blog - threatening to report the paparazzi she feels are endangering the lives of kids and parents.
In the post she writes, "You are stalking the children. Now how do you feel? I promise you that I am going to do a background check on each and every person that I see there. For the safety of my children and others... You should be ashamed of yourselves. These are young children and you should know better. X17, you are irresponsible and repulsive. Consider this a warning."
And now her partner, Good Charlotte star Madden, has vented his own rage about the photographers who sit outside his daughter Harlow's school. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page he writes, "You guys better hope you're alright sitting outside of a school, (because) I'm gonna have all your tags run and everything..."
"Dear X17online please stop having your photographers wait at my kid's school. The car that was there today was X17online... I've learned a lot of self control & acceptance. Still never gonna be OK with grown men creeping outside schools. Gotta do what I can do."
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd