Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Launch Furious Rant Over Paparazzi
Rocker Joel Madden is supporting his fiancee Nicole Richie's furious rant over the paparazzi who park outside their daughter's school - he's pleading with bosses of a photo agency to stop targeting the facility. Richie posted an angry letter, aimed in particular at snappers who work for photo agency X17, on her blog - threatening to report the paparazzi she feels are endangering the lives of kids and parents.
In the post she writes, "You are stalking the children. Now how do you feel? I promise you that I am going to do a background check on each and every person that I see there. For the safety of my children and others... You should be ashamed of yourselves. These are young children and you should know better. X17, you are irresponsible and repulsive. Consider this a warning."
And now her partner, Good Charlotte star Madden, has vented his own rage about the photographers who sit outside his daughter Harlow's school. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page he writes, "You guys better hope you're alright sitting outside of a school, (because) I'm gonna have all your tags run and everything..."
"Dear X17online please stop having your photographers wait at my kid's school. The car that was there today was X17online... I've learned a lot of self control & acceptance. Still never gonna be OK with grown men creeping outside schools. Gotta do what I can do."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal