Joel Madden and Nicole Richie Launch Furious Rant Over Paparazzi
Rocker Joel Madden is supporting his fiancee Nicole Richie's furious rant over the paparazzi who park outside their daughter's school - he's pleading with bosses of a photo agency to stop targeting the facility. Richie posted an angry letter, aimed in particular at snappers who work for photo agency X17, on her blog - threatening to report the paparazzi she feels are endangering the lives of kids and parents.
In the post she writes, "You are stalking the children. Now how do you feel? I promise you that I am going to do a background check on each and every person that I see there. For the safety of my children and others... You should be ashamed of yourselves. These are young children and you should know better. X17, you are irresponsible and repulsive. Consider this a warning."
And now her partner, Good Charlotte star Madden, has vented his own rage about the photographers who sit outside his daughter Harlow's school. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page he writes, "You guys better hope you're alright sitting outside of a school, (because) I'm gonna have all your tags run and everything..."
"Dear X17online please stop having your photographers wait at my kid's school. The car that was there today was X17online... I've learned a lot of self control & acceptance. Still never gonna be OK with grown men creeping outside schools. Gotta do what I can do."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences