David Arquette Broke Marriage Split News to Daughter on Beach
David Arquette broke the news of his separation from wife Courteney Cox to their six-year-old daughter over a picnic at the beach. The actor called in to pal Howard Stern's radio show on Tuesday, October 12 to discuss the break-up of his 11-year marriage, which was confirmed on Monday - months after the pair parted ways.
Arquette told the shock jock he decided to be honest with his daughter Coco following Cox's decision to take a break from married life, and took her to the seaside. He said, "We went to a beach and had a picnic. I explained to her that we're grown-ups, and a lot of the time when grown-ups are growing up, they need to figure out their lives... Sometimes that takes each other having a little space."
"She said, 'Are you guys getting a divorce?' I said, 'No, we're not getting a divorce, we're just taking some time apart to get to know ourselves better and get to know what we want out of our mate better'."
Father and daughter were spotted hand in hand after leaving a breakfast cafe in Beverly Hills on Tuesday morning, shortly after Arquette's candid radio chat with Stern.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off