Nicole Richie Angry With Paparazzi Who Park Outside Her Daughter's School
Nicole Richie has fired off an angry letter to the paparazzi who park outside her daughter Harlow's Los Angeles school, insisting they should be ashamed of putting young children at risk. The socialite/actress has posted the missive, aimed in particular at the snappers who work for top photo agency X17, on her blog - and she's threatening to play the vigilante in an effort to cull the paparazzo she feels are endangering the lives of kids and parents.
She rages, "You are stalking the children. Now how do you feel? I PROMISE YOU that I am going to do a background check on each and every person that I see there. For the safety of my children and others. The last time I did a check on your staff, I found they had no license. Remember that day? The day that ended with a car accident and me in a hospital? You, x17, better be pretty confident in your actions, and feel really good about what you are doing."
"If I find out anyone has a suspended, restricted or invalid license, I will have them thrown in jail before they can pick up the phone and call their lawyers. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. These are young children and you should know better. X17, you are irresponsible and repulsive. Consider this a warning."
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'