Nicole Richie Angry With Paparazzi Who Park Outside Her Daughter's School
Nicole Richie has fired off an angry letter to the paparazzi who park outside her daughter Harlow's Los Angeles school, insisting they should be ashamed of putting young children at risk. The socialite/actress has posted the missive, aimed in particular at the snappers who work for top photo agency X17, on her blog - and she's threatening to play the vigilante in an effort to cull the paparazzo she feels are endangering the lives of kids and parents.
She rages, "You are stalking the children. Now how do you feel? I PROMISE YOU that I am going to do a background check on each and every person that I see there. For the safety of my children and others. The last time I did a check on your staff, I found they had no license. Remember that day? The day that ended with a car accident and me in a hospital? You, x17, better be pretty confident in your actions, and feel really good about what you are doing."
"If I find out anyone has a suspended, restricted or invalid license, I will have them thrown in jail before they can pick up the phone and call their lawyers. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. These are young children and you should know better. X17, you are irresponsible and repulsive. Consider this a warning."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics