Bruno Mars 'Embarrassed' by Cocaine Possession Arrest
R&B star Bruno Mars is "embarrassed" by his recent arrest for cocaine possession and is trying to laugh off the incident and put his legal troubles behind him, according to pal Cee Lo Green. The "Just the Way You Are" hitmaker is facing up to four years behind bars for the felony after he was caught with the drug in a bathroom at Las Vegas' Hard Rock Hotel in September.
Green has been checking up on his friend to see how he's handling the situation but he insists Mars is remaining upbeat amid the controversy. The "F**k You" singer tells Vibe magazine, "I spoke to him last night."
"Truthfully, we laughed a little bit about it. He said that he was a little embarrassed and of course it was an inconvenient incident that hopefully he can put behind him. I believe that his work ethic, his attitude, will outshine the incident overall."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch