Bruno Mars 'Embarrassed' by Cocaine Possession Arrest
R&B star Bruno Mars is "embarrassed" by his recent arrest for cocaine possession and is trying to laugh off the incident and put his legal troubles behind him, according to pal Cee Lo Green. The "Just the Way You Are" hitmaker is facing up to four years behind bars for the felony after he was caught with the drug in a bathroom at Las Vegas' Hard Rock Hotel in September.
Green has been checking up on his friend to see how he's handling the situation but he insists Mars is remaining upbeat amid the controversy. The "F**k You" singer tells Vibe magazine, "I spoke to him last night."
"Truthfully, we laughed a little bit about it. He said that he was a little embarrassed and of course it was an inconvenient incident that hopefully he can put behind him. I believe that his work ethic, his attitude, will outshine the incident overall."
More Bruno Mars News
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig