Bruno Mars 'Embarrassed' by Cocaine Possession Arrest
R&B star Bruno Mars is "embarrassed" by his recent arrest for cocaine possession and is trying to laugh off the incident and put his legal troubles behind him, according to pal Cee Lo Green. The "Just the Way You Are" hitmaker is facing up to four years behind bars for the felony after he was caught with the drug in a bathroom at Las Vegas' Hard Rock Hotel in September.
Green has been checking up on his friend to see how he's handling the situation but he insists Mars is remaining upbeat amid the controversy. The "F**k You" singer tells Vibe magazine, "I spoke to him last night."
"Truthfully, we laughed a little bit about it. He said that he was a little embarrassed and of course it was an inconvenient incident that hopefully he can put behind him. I believe that his work ethic, his attitude, will outshine the incident overall."
More Bruno Mars News
- Chrissy Teigen Naked in Bed in New Photos
- 'The Flash' Showrunner Promises Season 4 Will Be Fun and Less Dour
- Kourtney Kardashian Shacking Up With Younes Bendjima
- Nicolas Cage's Photo in Kazakhstani Garb Sparks Hilarious Memes on Twitter
- James Franco Unleashes Something Evil in 'The Vault' Trailer
- Tom Holland Wants to Date 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Co-Star Marisa Tomei
- Sara Sampaio Shares Topless Pic From Her Vacation in Mexico
- Henry Cavill's Mustache Will Be Digitally Removed From 'Justice League' Reshoots