Bruno Mars 'Embarrassed' by Cocaine Possession Arrest
R&B star Bruno Mars is "embarrassed" by his recent arrest for cocaine possession and is trying to laugh off the incident and put his legal troubles behind him, according to pal Cee Lo Green. The "Just the Way You Are" hitmaker is facing up to four years behind bars for the felony after he was caught with the drug in a bathroom at Las Vegas' Hard Rock Hotel in September.
Green has been checking up on his friend to see how he's handling the situation but he insists Mars is remaining upbeat amid the controversy. The "F**k You" singer tells Vibe magazine, "I spoke to him last night."
"Truthfully, we laughed a little bit about it. He said that he was a little embarrassed and of course it was an inconvenient incident that hopefully he can put behind him. I believe that his work ethic, his attitude, will outshine the incident overall."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance