Bruno Mars 'Embarrassed' by Cocaine Possession Arrest
R&B star Bruno Mars is "embarrassed" by his recent arrest for cocaine possession and is trying to laugh off the incident and put his legal troubles behind him, according to pal Cee Lo Green. The "Just the Way You Are" hitmaker is facing up to four years behind bars for the felony after he was caught with the drug in a bathroom at Las Vegas' Hard Rock Hotel in September.
Green has been checking up on his friend to see how he's handling the situation but he insists Mars is remaining upbeat amid the controversy. The "F**k You" singer tells Vibe magazine, "I spoke to him last night."
"Truthfully, we laughed a little bit about it. He said that he was a little embarrassed and of course it was an inconvenient incident that hopefully he can put behind him. I believe that his work ethic, his attitude, will outshine the incident overall."
More Bruno Mars News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris