Taylor Swift Fan Launches Petition for 'Holiday' on 'Speak Now' Release Date
A Taylor Swift fan in America has started an online petition in a bid to get time off school, so she can stay at home and listen to the country star's new album on the day it's released. The fan, named Chloe, has set up 'Twitition' on Twitter for herself and other 'Swifties'.
She wants October 25 to be turned into a Taylor Day in the U.S., where fans can skip school to listen to the new album "Speak Now". She hopes her petition will "help persuade Swifties' parents to let the true Swifties stay home from school, or at least half of the school day, on October 25th, in order to buy Taylor's 'Speak Now' album when store doors open."
Taylor Swift has released 3 singles from her forthcoming album. The tracks are "Mine", "Speak Now" and "Back to December". Meanwhile, "Mean" will be revealed on October 19.
More Taylor Swift News
- BET Awards 2016: Drake and Future Among First Winners
- BET Awards 2016: See Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Karrueche Tran's Showstopping Styles on Red Carpet
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die