Taylor Swift Fan Launches Petition for 'Holiday' on 'Speak Now' Release Date
A Taylor Swift fan in America has started an online petition in a bid to get time off school, so she can stay at home and listen to the country star's new album on the day it's released. The fan, named Chloe, has set up 'Twitition' on Twitter for herself and other 'Swifties'.
She wants October 25 to be turned into a Taylor Day in the U.S., where fans can skip school to listen to the new album "Speak Now". She hopes her petition will "help persuade Swifties' parents to let the true Swifties stay home from school, or at least half of the school day, on October 25th, in order to buy Taylor's 'Speak Now' album when store doors open."
Taylor Swift has released 3 singles from her forthcoming album. The tracks are "Mine", "Speak Now" and "Back to December". Meanwhile, "Mean" will be revealed on October 19.
More Taylor Swift News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'