Taylor Swift Fan Launches Petition for 'Holiday' on 'Speak Now' Release Date
A Taylor Swift fan in America has started an online petition in a bid to get time off school, so she can stay at home and listen to the country star's new album on the day it's released. The fan, named Chloe, has set up 'Twitition' on Twitter for herself and other 'Swifties'.
She wants October 25 to be turned into a Taylor Day in the U.S., where fans can skip school to listen to the new album "Speak Now". She hopes her petition will "help persuade Swifties' parents to let the true Swifties stay home from school, or at least half of the school day, on October 25th, in order to buy Taylor's 'Speak Now' album when store doors open."
Taylor Swift has released 3 singles from her forthcoming album. The tracks are "Mine", "Speak Now" and "Back to December". Meanwhile, "Mean" will be revealed on October 19.
More Taylor Swift News
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video