Emma Roberts Buys Tickets of Her Movies for Good Luck
Julia Roberts' actress niece, Emma Roberts, has a good luck tradition every time one of her movies is released - she visits her local cinema, buys a ticket and then leaves. The "Hotel for Dogs" star admits she doesn't even have to show up at the ticket office in disguise because she rarely gets recognized.
Roberts tells WENN, "I go to the movie theater and I buy a ticket for good luck, but I don't stay and watch (the film). I can just show up because I don't get recognized that much, because I'm much smaller in person than people assume."
"They think I'm really, really tall, so I can go in and out of places and not get noticed. I see everything. I saw 'Eat, Pray, Love' (Julia Roberts film) at the theater."
More Emma Roberts News
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'