Emma Roberts Buys Tickets of Her Movies for Good Luck
Julia Roberts' actress niece, Emma Roberts, has a good luck tradition every time one of her movies is released - she visits her local cinema, buys a ticket and then leaves. The "Hotel for Dogs" star admits she doesn't even have to show up at the ticket office in disguise because she rarely gets recognized.
Roberts tells WENN, "I go to the movie theater and I buy a ticket for good luck, but I don't stay and watch (the film). I can just show up because I don't get recognized that much, because I'm much smaller in person than people assume."
"They think I'm really, really tall, so I can go in and out of places and not get noticed. I see everything. I saw 'Eat, Pray, Love' (Julia Roberts film) at the theater."
More Emma Roberts News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says