Emma Roberts Buys Tickets of Her Movies for Good Luck
Julia Roberts' actress niece, Emma Roberts, has a good luck tradition every time one of her movies is released - she visits her local cinema, buys a ticket and then leaves. The "Hotel for Dogs" star admits she doesn't even have to show up at the ticket office in disguise because she rarely gets recognized.
Roberts tells WENN, "I go to the movie theater and I buy a ticket for good luck, but I don't stay and watch (the film). I can just show up because I don't get recognized that much, because I'm much smaller in person than people assume."
"They think I'm really, really tall, so I can go in and out of places and not get noticed. I see everything. I saw 'Eat, Pray, Love' (Julia Roberts film) at the theater."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway