Emma Roberts Buys Tickets of Her Movies for Good Luck
Julia Roberts' actress niece, Emma Roberts, has a good luck tradition every time one of her movies is released - she visits her local cinema, buys a ticket and then leaves. The "Hotel for Dogs" star admits she doesn't even have to show up at the ticket office in disguise because she rarely gets recognized.
Roberts tells WENN, "I go to the movie theater and I buy a ticket for good luck, but I don't stay and watch (the film). I can just show up because I don't get recognized that much, because I'm much smaller in person than people assume."
"They think I'm really, really tall, so I can go in and out of places and not get noticed. I see everything. I saw 'Eat, Pray, Love' (Julia Roberts film) at the theater."
More Emma Roberts News
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now