Emma Roberts Buys Tickets of Her Movies for Good Luck
Julia Roberts' actress niece, Emma Roberts, has a good luck tradition every time one of her movies is released - she visits her local cinema, buys a ticket and then leaves. The "Hotel for Dogs" star admits she doesn't even have to show up at the ticket office in disguise because she rarely gets recognized.
Roberts tells WENN, "I go to the movie theater and I buy a ticket for good luck, but I don't stay and watch (the film). I can just show up because I don't get recognized that much, because I'm much smaller in person than people assume."
"They think I'm really, really tall, so I can go in and out of places and not get noticed. I see everything. I saw 'Eat, Pray, Love' (Julia Roberts film) at the theater."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie