Richard Chamberlain Plays in 'Brothers and Sisters'
Richard Chamberlain is returning to TV for a multi-episode gig on hit drama "Brothers & Sisters". Chamberlain will play a character linked to show regular Ron Rifkin's homosexual character Saul. Chamberlain 'came out' as a gay man in real life seven years ago, in 2003.
The "Thorn Birds" star is also scheduled to join the cast of U.S. series "Chuck" - as a ruthless international spy, according to EW.
"Brothers & Sisters" was created by playwright Jon Robin Baitz. Among the cast of the show are Sally Field, Calista Flockhart, Rachel Griffiths, Matthew Rhys, Dave Annable, Luke MacFarlane and Patricia Wettig.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!