Richard Chamberlain Plays in 'Brothers and Sisters'
Richard Chamberlain is returning to TV for a multi-episode gig on hit drama "Brothers & Sisters". Chamberlain will play a character linked to show regular Ron Rifkin's homosexual character Saul. Chamberlain 'came out' as a gay man in real life seven years ago, in 2003.
The "Thorn Birds" star is also scheduled to join the cast of U.S. series "Chuck" - as a ruthless international spy, according to EW.
"Brothers & Sisters" was created by playwright Jon Robin Baitz. Among the cast of the show are Sally Field, Calista Flockhart, Rachel Griffiths, Matthew Rhys, Dave Annable, Luke MacFarlane and Patricia Wettig.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding