Richard Chamberlain Plays in 'Brothers and Sisters'
Richard Chamberlain is returning to TV for a multi-episode gig on hit drama "Brothers & Sisters". Chamberlain will play a character linked to show regular Ron Rifkin's homosexual character Saul. Chamberlain 'came out' as a gay man in real life seven years ago, in 2003.
The "Thorn Birds" star is also scheduled to join the cast of U.S. series "Chuck" - as a ruthless international spy, according to EW.
"Brothers & Sisters" was created by playwright Jon Robin Baitz. Among the cast of the show are Sally Field, Calista Flockhart, Rachel Griffiths, Matthew Rhys, Dave Annable, Luke MacFarlane and Patricia Wettig.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake