Richard Chamberlain Plays in 'Brothers and Sisters'
Richard Chamberlain is returning to TV for a multi-episode gig on hit drama "Brothers & Sisters". Chamberlain will play a character linked to show regular Ron Rifkin's homosexual character Saul. Chamberlain 'came out' as a gay man in real life seven years ago, in 2003.
The "Thorn Birds" star is also scheduled to join the cast of U.S. series "Chuck" - as a ruthless international spy, according to EW.
"Brothers & Sisters" was created by playwright Jon Robin Baitz. Among the cast of the show are Sally Field, Calista Flockhart, Rachel Griffiths, Matthew Rhys, Dave Annable, Luke MacFarlane and Patricia Wettig.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts