Jessica Alba and Husband Drove Over Paparazzi's Foot
Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren have become the latest couple charged with running over a paparazzo after clashing with photographers outside the Katsuya restaurant in Brentwood, California on Monday night, October 11.
The couple was driving away from the parking lot in their BMW when Warren accidentally drove over a snapper's foot. The producer stopped the car, got out and gave the injured photographer his cell phone number, according to X17. Cash then drove away with his wife, while the paparazzo waited for the police and paramedics to arrive on the scene.
The site also obtained pictures of the incident. Moreover, LAPD said in a statement, "A TMZ photographer was attempting to video tape the couple and got in the way of Warren's vehicle as Warren attempted to drive away." Police mentioned that the incident was reported because someone was injured. However, no crime was committed.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up