Jessica Alba and Husband Drove Over Paparazzi's Foot
Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren have become the latest couple charged with running over a paparazzo after clashing with photographers outside the Katsuya restaurant in Brentwood, California on Monday night, October 11.
The couple was driving away from the parking lot in their BMW when Warren accidentally drove over a snapper's foot. The producer stopped the car, got out and gave the injured photographer his cell phone number, according to X17. Cash then drove away with his wife, while the paparazzo waited for the police and paramedics to arrive on the scene.
The site also obtained pictures of the incident. Moreover, LAPD said in a statement, "A TMZ photographer was attempting to video tape the couple and got in the way of Warren's vehicle as Warren attempted to drive away." Police mentioned that the incident was reported because someone was injured. However, no crime was committed.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences