Jessica Alba and Husband Drove Over Paparazzi's Foot
Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren have become the latest couple charged with running over a paparazzo after clashing with photographers outside the Katsuya restaurant in Brentwood, California on Monday night, October 11.
The couple was driving away from the parking lot in their BMW when Warren accidentally drove over a snapper's foot. The producer stopped the car, got out and gave the injured photographer his cell phone number, according to X17. Cash then drove away with his wife, while the paparazzo waited for the police and paramedics to arrive on the scene.
The site also obtained pictures of the incident. Moreover, LAPD said in a statement, "A TMZ photographer was attempting to video tape the couple and got in the way of Warren's vehicle as Warren attempted to drive away." Police mentioned that the incident was reported because someone was injured. However, no crime was committed.
More Jessica Alba News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special