Jessica Alba and Husband Drove Over Paparazzi's Foot
Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren have become the latest couple charged with running over a paparazzo after clashing with photographers outside the Katsuya restaurant in Brentwood, California on Monday night, October 11.
The couple was driving away from the parking lot in their BMW when Warren accidentally drove over a snapper's foot. The producer stopped the car, got out and gave the injured photographer his cell phone number, according to X17. Cash then drove away with his wife, while the paparazzo waited for the police and paramedics to arrive on the scene.
The site also obtained pictures of the incident. Moreover, LAPD said in a statement, "A TMZ photographer was attempting to video tape the couple and got in the way of Warren's vehicle as Warren attempted to drive away." Police mentioned that the incident was reported because someone was injured. However, no crime was committed.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser