Jessica Alba and Husband Drove Over Paparazzi's Foot
Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren have become the latest couple charged with running over a paparazzo after clashing with photographers outside the Katsuya restaurant in Brentwood, California on Monday night, October 11.
The couple was driving away from the parking lot in their BMW when Warren accidentally drove over a snapper's foot. The producer stopped the car, got out and gave the injured photographer his cell phone number, according to X17. Cash then drove away with his wife, while the paparazzo waited for the police and paramedics to arrive on the scene.
The site also obtained pictures of the incident. Moreover, LAPD said in a statement, "A TMZ photographer was attempting to video tape the couple and got in the way of Warren's vehicle as Warren attempted to drive away." Police mentioned that the incident was reported because someone was injured. However, no crime was committed.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram