Andrew Garfield Won't Feud With Robert Pattinson
Hollywood's new Spider-Man Andrew Garfield is adamant he will never fall out with Robert Pattinson over a role - because the two actors are genuinely good friends. The two British stars were both in the running to step into Tobey Maguire's superhero suit for the upcoming movie, but it was "The Social Network" star Garfield who eventually won the coveted part.
But Garfield insists there is no animosity between himself and Pattinson over the decision - and he has vowed to support his pal's career. He tells Britain's ShortList magazine, "I don't see it that way (as a competition). Rob's a friend of mine and I care about him a lot. We're very supportive of each other."
The untitled Spider-Man reboot is scheduled to be released in July 3, 2012. Rhys Ifans was recently announced joining the cast as a villain which identity is not yet revealed.
More Andrew Garfield News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake