Andrew Garfield Won't Feud With Robert Pattinson
Hollywood's new Spider-Man Andrew Garfield is adamant he will never fall out with Robert Pattinson over a role - because the two actors are genuinely good friends. The two British stars were both in the running to step into Tobey Maguire's superhero suit for the upcoming movie, but it was "The Social Network" star Garfield who eventually won the coveted part.
But Garfield insists there is no animosity between himself and Pattinson over the decision - and he has vowed to support his pal's career. He tells Britain's ShortList magazine, "I don't see it that way (as a competition). Rob's a friend of mine and I care about him a lot. We're very supportive of each other."
The untitled Spider-Man reboot is scheduled to be released in July 3, 2012. Rhys Ifans was recently announced joining the cast as a villain which identity is not yet revealed.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant