Andrew Garfield Won't Feud With Robert Pattinson
Hollywood's new Spider-Man Andrew Garfield is adamant he will never fall out with Robert Pattinson over a role - because the two actors are genuinely good friends. The two British stars were both in the running to step into Tobey Maguire's superhero suit for the upcoming movie, but it was "The Social Network" star Garfield who eventually won the coveted part.
But Garfield insists there is no animosity between himself and Pattinson over the decision - and he has vowed to support his pal's career. He tells Britain's ShortList magazine, "I don't see it that way (as a competition). Rob's a friend of mine and I care about him a lot. We're very supportive of each other."
The untitled Spider-Man reboot is scheduled to be released in July 3, 2012. Rhys Ifans was recently announced joining the cast as a villain which identity is not yet revealed.
More Andrew Garfield News
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake
- Ray J Teams Up With Chris Brown for Kanye West 'Famous' Response
- Here's Why Ryan Reynolds Disagrees With Tim Miller's 'More Stylish' Version of 'Deadpool 2'
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen