Andrew Garfield Won't Feud With Robert Pattinson
Hollywood's new Spider-Man Andrew Garfield is adamant he will never fall out with Robert Pattinson over a role - because the two actors are genuinely good friends. The two British stars were both in the running to step into Tobey Maguire's superhero suit for the upcoming movie, but it was "The Social Network" star Garfield who eventually won the coveted part.
But Garfield insists there is no animosity between himself and Pattinson over the decision - and he has vowed to support his pal's career. He tells Britain's ShortList magazine, "I don't see it that way (as a competition). Rob's a friend of mine and I care about him a lot. We're very supportive of each other."
The untitled Spider-Man reboot is scheduled to be released in July 3, 2012. Rhys Ifans was recently announced joining the cast as a villain which identity is not yet revealed.
More Andrew Garfield News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie