Bullet for My Valentine's Bassist Takes a Leave From Tour
Bullet for My Valentine bassist Jason James has left the band's ongoing North American tour due to a "private family matter". The Welsh rockers are currently playing shows across the U.S. but they will now have to continue without James, who has flown back home to deal with undisclosed personal issues.
James will take a week off and be replaced by the band's guitar technician until he is able to rejoin the group when they head to Canada on October 18. A statement from the band reads, "Welsh rockers Bullet For My Valentine regret to inform their fans that bassist Jason James will be taking time off from their current North American fall tour."
"James will be on leave from October 8th through October 17th attending to a private family matter and will rejoin the band on October 18th in Calgary. No dates will be canceled... Calvin Roffey, a musician in his own right and BFMV guitar tech, will take over bass duties until James returns to the tour."
The band was previously forced to cancel a show in Rhode Island after frontman Matt Tuck fell sick.
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'