Bullet for My Valentine's Bassist Takes a Leave From Tour
Bullet for My Valentine bassist Jason James has left the band's ongoing North American tour due to a "private family matter". The Welsh rockers are currently playing shows across the U.S. but they will now have to continue without James, who has flown back home to deal with undisclosed personal issues.
James will take a week off and be replaced by the band's guitar technician until he is able to rejoin the group when they head to Canada on October 18. A statement from the band reads, "Welsh rockers Bullet For My Valentine regret to inform their fans that bassist Jason James will be taking time off from their current North American fall tour."
"James will be on leave from October 8th through October 17th attending to a private family matter and will rejoin the band on October 18th in Calgary. No dates will be canceled... Calvin Roffey, a musician in his own right and BFMV guitar tech, will take over bass duties until James returns to the tour."
The band was previously forced to cancel a show in Rhode Island after frontman Matt Tuck fell sick.
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip