Bullet for My Valentine's Bassist Takes a Leave From Tour
Bullet for My Valentine bassist Jason James has left the band's ongoing North American tour due to a "private family matter". The Welsh rockers are currently playing shows across the U.S. but they will now have to continue without James, who has flown back home to deal with undisclosed personal issues.
James will take a week off and be replaced by the band's guitar technician until he is able to rejoin the group when they head to Canada on October 18. A statement from the band reads, "Welsh rockers Bullet For My Valentine regret to inform their fans that bassist Jason James will be taking time off from their current North American fall tour."
"James will be on leave from October 8th through October 17th attending to a private family matter and will rejoin the band on October 18th in Calgary. No dates will be canceled... Calvin Roffey, a musician in his own right and BFMV guitar tech, will take over bass duties until James returns to the tour."
The band was previously forced to cancel a show in Rhode Island after frontman Matt Tuck fell sick.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed