Bullet for My Valentine's Bassist Takes a Leave From Tour
Bullet for My Valentine bassist Jason James has left the band's ongoing North American tour due to a "private family matter". The Welsh rockers are currently playing shows across the U.S. but they will now have to continue without James, who has flown back home to deal with undisclosed personal issues.
James will take a week off and be replaced by the band's guitar technician until he is able to rejoin the group when they head to Canada on October 18. A statement from the band reads, "Welsh rockers Bullet For My Valentine regret to inform their fans that bassist Jason James will be taking time off from their current North American fall tour."
"James will be on leave from October 8th through October 17th attending to a private family matter and will rejoin the band on October 18th in Calgary. No dates will be canceled... Calvin Roffey, a musician in his own right and BFMV guitar tech, will take over bass duties until James returns to the tour."
The band was previously forced to cancel a show in Rhode Island after frontman Matt Tuck fell sick.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March