Mischa Barton Cried After Betrayed by TV Presenter
Mischa Barton regrets filming a documentary about her life with U.K. TV presenter Fearne Cotton - because the actress felt betrayed and "cried her eyes out" after watching the unflattering interview.
"The O.C." star agreed to let cameras into her home for an episode of Cotton's series, "Fearne And...", but she was appalled by the final cut, which depicts a frustrated Cotton waiting for hours outside the actress' apartment. And the 24 year old wishes she never agreed to the project.
Barton tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I think that Fearne Cotton's show is a joke and she's a joke. I can't hear Fearne's name without seeing red, because it seems to me that she just wants to further her career by talking about young actresses and not in a particularly positive way. I wish I hadn't done it and that's bad because there are enough misconceptions about me in the press. She's got nothing to lose if she makes a more salacious story, she's only got everything to gain. I just find her messed up to be honest."
And Barton is furious with Cotton for pretending to be friendly during the shoot, only to later criticize the star behind her back. She adds, "Fearne never let on that she was irritated about waiting. She acts like everything's so great and she loves you and they cut it together and make it seem like it was a terribly painful experience for them."
"I don't want to start a feud with her, it's not worth it to me. She likes the fame, it doesn't affect her like it affects the people she's documenting. I cried my eyes out when I first saw it because I was like, 'Are you kidding me? This is the way you want to portray me? I've let you into my life'."
Part of the documentary:
More Mischa Barton News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'