Mischa Barton Cried After Betrayed by TV Presenter
Mischa Barton regrets filming a documentary about her life with U.K. TV presenter Fearne Cotton - because the actress felt betrayed and "cried her eyes out" after watching the unflattering interview.
"The O.C." star agreed to let cameras into her home for an episode of Cotton's series, "Fearne And...", but she was appalled by the final cut, which depicts a frustrated Cotton waiting for hours outside the actress' apartment. And the 24 year old wishes she never agreed to the project.
Barton tells Britain's OK! magazine, "I think that Fearne Cotton's show is a joke and she's a joke. I can't hear Fearne's name without seeing red, because it seems to me that she just wants to further her career by talking about young actresses and not in a particularly positive way. I wish I hadn't done it and that's bad because there are enough misconceptions about me in the press. She's got nothing to lose if she makes a more salacious story, she's only got everything to gain. I just find her messed up to be honest."
And Barton is furious with Cotton for pretending to be friendly during the shoot, only to later criticize the star behind her back. She adds, "Fearne never let on that she was irritated about waiting. She acts like everything's so great and she loves you and they cut it together and make it seem like it was a terribly painful experience for them."
"I don't want to start a feud with her, it's not worth it to me. She likes the fame, it doesn't affect her like it affects the people she's documenting. I cried my eyes out when I first saw it because I was like, 'Are you kidding me? This is the way you want to portray me? I've let you into my life'."
Part of the documentary:
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?