Alec Baldwin Causing Anger at Movie Screening
Alec Baldwin became a target for irate cinemagoers during a screening at the Hamptons Film Festival on Saturday, October 9 - he was reportedly pelted with candy for talking on his cell phone throughout the movie. The "30 Rock" star was one of many celebrity guests to attend the annual event in New York over the weekend, turning up for a showing of new movie "Blue Valentine".
Baldwin is said to have annoyed fellow film fans by chatting on his phone during the screening and one attendee reportedly took revenge by throwing a bag of M&M sweets at him. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "He was on his phone the whole time, and the light was disturbing others."
"But he stopped quickly once somebody started throwing M&M missiles."
More Alec Baldwin News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna