Alec Baldwin Causing Anger at Movie Screening
Alec Baldwin became a target for irate cinemagoers during a screening at the Hamptons Film Festival on Saturday, October 9 - he was reportedly pelted with candy for talking on his cell phone throughout the movie. The "30 Rock" star was one of many celebrity guests to attend the annual event in New York over the weekend, turning up for a showing of new movie "Blue Valentine".
Baldwin is said to have annoyed fellow film fans by chatting on his phone during the screening and one attendee reportedly took revenge by throwing a bag of M&M sweets at him. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "He was on his phone the whole time, and the light was disturbing others."
"But he stopped quickly once somebody started throwing M&M missiles."
More Alec Baldwin News
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat