Alec Baldwin Causing Anger at Movie Screening
Alec Baldwin became a target for irate cinemagoers during a screening at the Hamptons Film Festival on Saturday, October 9 - he was reportedly pelted with candy for talking on his cell phone throughout the movie. The "30 Rock" star was one of many celebrity guests to attend the annual event in New York over the weekend, turning up for a showing of new movie "Blue Valentine".
Baldwin is said to have annoyed fellow film fans by chatting on his phone during the screening and one attendee reportedly took revenge by throwing a bag of M&M sweets at him. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "He was on his phone the whole time, and the light was disturbing others."
"But he stopped quickly once somebody started throwing M&M missiles."
More Alec Baldwin News
- Chris Pratt Name Drops Jennifer Lawrence in Christmas-Themed Mad Lib Theater With Jimmy Fallon
- Drake and Aaliyah's Posthumous Collaboration 'Talk Is Cheap' Surfaces Online
- Tom Hanks Puts Emma Watson in Danger in 'The Circle' Teaser Trailer
- Mariah Carey Flaunts Her Curves in Peek-a-Boo Dress After Christmas Concert With Bryan Tanaka
- Watch Fiona Apple Sing Anti-Donald Trump Christmas Carol
- Sofia Vergara Gets Sued by Her Own Embryos as Legal Battle With Ex Continues
- Watch Shawn Mendes Cover Drake's 'Fake Love' on 'Live Lounge'
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Expecting First Child With Wife Joana Pak