Alec Baldwin Causing Anger at Movie Screening
Alec Baldwin became a target for irate cinemagoers during a screening at the Hamptons Film Festival on Saturday, October 9 - he was reportedly pelted with candy for talking on his cell phone throughout the movie. The "30 Rock" star was one of many celebrity guests to attend the annual event in New York over the weekend, turning up for a showing of new movie "Blue Valentine".
Baldwin is said to have annoyed fellow film fans by chatting on his phone during the screening and one attendee reportedly took revenge by throwing a bag of M&M sweets at him. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "He was on his phone the whole time, and the light was disturbing others."
"But he stopped quickly once somebody started throwing M&M missiles."
More Alec Baldwin News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist