Alec Baldwin Causing Anger at Movie Screening
Alec Baldwin became a target for irate cinemagoers during a screening at the Hamptons Film Festival on Saturday, October 9 - he was reportedly pelted with candy for talking on his cell phone throughout the movie. The "30 Rock" star was one of many celebrity guests to attend the annual event in New York over the weekend, turning up for a showing of new movie "Blue Valentine".
Baldwin is said to have annoyed fellow film fans by chatting on his phone during the screening and one attendee reportedly took revenge by throwing a bag of M&M sweets at him. A source tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "He was on his phone the whole time, and the light was disturbing others."
"But he stopped quickly once somebody started throwing M&M missiles."
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly