Mel B Said Husband Defended Her in Brawl
British singer Melanie Brown has defended her husband after he was allegedly involved in a violent brawl at a posh London hotel, insisting the reports have been blown out of proportion. The former Spice Girl and her partner Stephen Belafonte were in the U.K. capital promoting their new reality TV show.
They were out drinking with pals on Thursday, October 7 at the May Fair Hotel, but their night descended into chaos when a group of men reportedly made lewd comments about Brown, prompting Belafonte to lash out. Reports suggested one man was bleeding and had to be taken to hospital following the clash.
But now Brown has spoken out to play down the stories and defend her husband. She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "He was rushing to the defense of a woman - me. He was my defender. So I can't be mad. It's been blown into more than it was." No arrests or charges have been made over the incident.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show