Mel B Said Husband Defended Her in Brawl
British singer Melanie Brown has defended her husband after he was allegedly involved in a violent brawl at a posh London hotel, insisting the reports have been blown out of proportion. The former Spice Girl and her partner Stephen Belafonte were in the U.K. capital promoting their new reality TV show.
They were out drinking with pals on Thursday, October 7 at the May Fair Hotel, but their night descended into chaos when a group of men reportedly made lewd comments about Brown, prompting Belafonte to lash out. Reports suggested one man was bleeding and had to be taken to hospital following the clash.
But now Brown has spoken out to play down the stories and defend her husband. She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "He was rushing to the defense of a woman - me. He was my defender. So I can't be mad. It's been blown into more than it was." No arrests or charges have been made over the incident.
More Melanie Brown News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3