Mel B Said Husband Defended Her in Brawl
British singer Melanie Brown has defended her husband after he was allegedly involved in a violent brawl at a posh London hotel, insisting the reports have been blown out of proportion. The former Spice Girl and her partner Stephen Belafonte were in the U.K. capital promoting their new reality TV show.
They were out drinking with pals on Thursday, October 7 at the May Fair Hotel, but their night descended into chaos when a group of men reportedly made lewd comments about Brown, prompting Belafonte to lash out. Reports suggested one man was bleeding and had to be taken to hospital following the clash.
But now Brown has spoken out to play down the stories and defend her husband. She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "He was rushing to the defense of a woman - me. He was my defender. So I can't be mad. It's been blown into more than it was." No arrests or charges have been made over the incident.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'