Mel B Said Husband Defended Her in Brawl
British singer Melanie Brown has defended her husband after he was allegedly involved in a violent brawl at a posh London hotel, insisting the reports have been blown out of proportion. The former Spice Girl and her partner Stephen Belafonte were in the U.K. capital promoting their new reality TV show.
They were out drinking with pals on Thursday, October 7 at the May Fair Hotel, but their night descended into chaos when a group of men reportedly made lewd comments about Brown, prompting Belafonte to lash out. Reports suggested one man was bleeding and had to be taken to hospital following the clash.
But now Brown has spoken out to play down the stories and defend her husband. She tells Britain's Daily Mail, "He was rushing to the defense of a woman - me. He was my defender. So I can't be mad. It's been blown into more than it was." No arrests or charges have been made over the incident.
More Melanie Brown News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos