Weezer to Release 'Death to False Metal'
Rockers Weezer have trawled through the band's archives to release a collection of rarities later this year. "Death to False Metal", due out on November 1, features 10 previously unreleased tracks recorded over the last 18 years since the band formed.
Frontman Rivers Cuomo tells NME.com the collection features "great songs, great recordings, but for some reason they didn't make the final cut for a record". Weezer released its eighth studio album, entitled "Hurley", just last month.
The four-piece band peaked at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200 with "Hurley", selling 45,000 units in its opening week. It becomes Weezer's sixth top 10 album, as well as their sixth top 10 album in a row. The lead single "Memories" reached No. 21 on Billboard Alternative Songs chart.
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?