Weezer to Release 'Death to False Metal'
Rockers Weezer have trawled through the band's archives to release a collection of rarities later this year. "Death to False Metal", due out on November 1, features 10 previously unreleased tracks recorded over the last 18 years since the band formed.
Frontman Rivers Cuomo tells NME.com the collection features "great songs, great recordings, but for some reason they didn't make the final cut for a record". Weezer released its eighth studio album, entitled "Hurley", just last month.
The four-piece band peaked at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200 with "Hurley", selling 45,000 units in its opening week. It becomes Weezer's sixth top 10 album, as well as their sixth top 10 album in a row. The lead single "Memories" reached No. 21 on Billboard Alternative Songs chart.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked