Weezer to Release 'Death to False Metal'
Rockers Weezer have trawled through the band's archives to release a collection of rarities later this year. "Death to False Metal", due out on November 1, features 10 previously unreleased tracks recorded over the last 18 years since the band formed.
Frontman Rivers Cuomo tells NME.com the collection features "great songs, great recordings, but for some reason they didn't make the final cut for a record". Weezer released its eighth studio album, entitled "Hurley", just last month.
The four-piece band peaked at No. 6 on Billboard Hot 200 with "Hurley", selling 45,000 units in its opening week. It becomes Weezer's sixth top 10 album, as well as their sixth top 10 album in a row. The lead single "Memories" reached No. 21 on Billboard Alternative Songs chart.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign