Sara Rue Completed Her First Half Marathon
Actress Sara Rue has completed her first half marathon after racing to the finish line in the City to Sea run in California on Sunday, October 10. The former Eastwick star, 32, became the celebrity spokeswoman for U.S. diet firm Jenny Craig earlier this year and shed 50 pounds on the weight loss program.
She set herself a new personal goal to compete in her first race as part of her new fitness regime and completed the 13.1 mile task with her trainer Christopher Lane in two hours, 27 minutes. And Rue is amazed by her latest achievement.
She tells People.com, "I feel so happy! It's awesome! I'm in the best shape of my life. Less than seven, eight months ago I couldn't even run a mile. This has really been empowering."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group