Sara Rue Completed Her First Half Marathon
Actress Sara Rue has completed her first half marathon after racing to the finish line in the City to Sea run in California on Sunday, October 10. The former Eastwick star, 32, became the celebrity spokeswoman for U.S. diet firm Jenny Craig earlier this year and shed 50 pounds on the weight loss program.
She set herself a new personal goal to compete in her first race as part of her new fitness regime and completed the 13.1 mile task with her trainer Christopher Lane in two hours, 27 minutes. And Rue is amazed by her latest achievement.
She tells People.com, "I feel so happy! It's awesome! I'm in the best shape of my life. Less than seven, eight months ago I couldn't even run a mile. This has really been empowering."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding