Sara Rue Completed Her First Half Marathon
Actress Sara Rue has completed her first half marathon after racing to the finish line in the City to Sea run in California on Sunday, October 10. The former Eastwick star, 32, became the celebrity spokeswoman for U.S. diet firm Jenny Craig earlier this year and shed 50 pounds on the weight loss program.
She set herself a new personal goal to compete in her first race as part of her new fitness regime and completed the 13.1 mile task with her trainer Christopher Lane in two hours, 27 minutes. And Rue is amazed by her latest achievement.
She tells People.com, "I feel so happy! It's awesome! I'm in the best shape of my life. Less than seven, eight months ago I couldn't even run a mile. This has really been empowering."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son