Sara Rue Completed Her First Half Marathon
Actress Sara Rue has completed her first half marathon after racing to the finish line in the City to Sea run in California on Sunday, October 10. The former Eastwick star, 32, became the celebrity spokeswoman for U.S. diet firm Jenny Craig earlier this year and shed 50 pounds on the weight loss program.
She set herself a new personal goal to compete in her first race as part of her new fitness regime and completed the 13.1 mile task with her trainer Christopher Lane in two hours, 27 minutes. And Rue is amazed by her latest achievement.
She tells People.com, "I feel so happy! It's awesome! I'm in the best shape of my life. Less than seven, eight months ago I couldn't even run a mile. This has really been empowering."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival