Sara Rue Completed Her First Half Marathon
Actress Sara Rue has completed her first half marathon after racing to the finish line in the City to Sea run in California on Sunday, October 10. The former Eastwick star, 32, became the celebrity spokeswoman for U.S. diet firm Jenny Craig earlier this year and shed 50 pounds on the weight loss program.
She set herself a new personal goal to compete in her first race as part of her new fitness regime and completed the 13.1 mile task with her trainer Christopher Lane in two hours, 27 minutes. And Rue is amazed by her latest achievement.
She tells People.com, "I feel so happy! It's awesome! I'm in the best shape of my life. Less than seven, eight months ago I couldn't even run a mile. This has really been empowering."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers