Birdman in Bid to Be Shareholder in Miami Dolphins
Rap mogul Brian "Baby" Williams is looking to cash in on the success of American football team the Miami Dolphins by joining Marc Anthony, Jennifer Lopez and Gloria Estefan as part owners. Lil Wayne's mentor, also known as Birdman, has revealed he's in negotiations with billionaire real estate developer Stephen M. Ross, who owns the majority stake in the sports team, and he hopes to invest in the Dolphins.
Williams is currently waiting to hear from National Football League officials to see whether his bid has been successful. In a recent interview with Shade 45 radio, he said, "It's in the works. You have to get a clearance from the NFL... We're waiting on the clearance. Once we get cleared, we good."
"You got Venus (Williams) and all them other people involved. We wanted to be part owners in the Dolphins." Pop star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and tennis aces Venus Williams and Serena Williams are also shareholders in the Dolphins.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner