Birdman in Bid to Be Shareholder in Miami Dolphins
Rap mogul Brian "Baby" Williams is looking to cash in on the success of American football team the Miami Dolphins by joining Marc Anthony, Jennifer Lopez and Gloria Estefan as part owners. Lil Wayne's mentor, also known as Birdman, has revealed he's in negotiations with billionaire real estate developer Stephen M. Ross, who owns the majority stake in the sports team, and he hopes to invest in the Dolphins.
Williams is currently waiting to hear from National Football League officials to see whether his bid has been successful. In a recent interview with Shade 45 radio, he said, "It's in the works. You have to get a clearance from the NFL... We're waiting on the clearance. Once we get cleared, we good."
"You got Venus (Williams) and all them other people involved. We wanted to be part owners in the Dolphins." Pop star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and tennis aces Venus Williams and Serena Williams are also shareholders in the Dolphins.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'