Birdman in Bid to Be Shareholder in Miami Dolphins
Rap mogul Brian "Baby" Williams is looking to cash in on the success of American football team the Miami Dolphins by joining Marc Anthony, Jennifer Lopez and Gloria Estefan as part owners. Lil Wayne's mentor, also known as Birdman, has revealed he's in negotiations with billionaire real estate developer Stephen M. Ross, who owns the majority stake in the sports team, and he hopes to invest in the Dolphins.
Williams is currently waiting to hear from National Football League officials to see whether his bid has been successful. In a recent interview with Shade 45 radio, he said, "It's in the works. You have to get a clearance from the NFL... We're waiting on the clearance. Once we get cleared, we good."
"You got Venus (Williams) and all them other people involved. We wanted to be part owners in the Dolphins." Pop star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and tennis aces Venus Williams and Serena Williams are also shareholders in the Dolphins.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'