Birdman in Bid to Be Shareholder in Miami Dolphins
Rap mogul Brian "Baby" Williams is looking to cash in on the success of American football team the Miami Dolphins by joining Marc Anthony, Jennifer Lopez and Gloria Estefan as part owners. Lil Wayne's mentor, also known as Birdman, has revealed he's in negotiations with billionaire real estate developer Stephen M. Ross, who owns the majority stake in the sports team, and he hopes to invest in the Dolphins.
Williams is currently waiting to hear from National Football League officials to see whether his bid has been successful. In a recent interview with Shade 45 radio, he said, "It's in the works. You have to get a clearance from the NFL... We're waiting on the clearance. Once we get cleared, we good."
"You got Venus (Williams) and all them other people involved. We wanted to be part owners in the Dolphins." Pop star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and tennis aces Venus Williams and Serena Williams are also shareholders in the Dolphins.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?