Birdman in Bid to Be Shareholder in Miami Dolphins
Rap mogul Brian "Baby" Williams is looking to cash in on the success of American football team the Miami Dolphins by joining Marc Anthony, Jennifer Lopez and Gloria Estefan as part owners. Lil Wayne's mentor, also known as Birdman, has revealed he's in negotiations with billionaire real estate developer Stephen M. Ross, who owns the majority stake in the sports team, and he hopes to invest in the Dolphins.
Williams is currently waiting to hear from National Football League officials to see whether his bid has been successful. In a recent interview with Shade 45 radio, he said, "It's in the works. You have to get a clearance from the NFL... We're waiting on the clearance. Once we get cleared, we good."
"You got Venus (Williams) and all them other people involved. We wanted to be part owners in the Dolphins." Pop star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and tennis aces Venus Williams and Serena Williams are also shareholders in the Dolphins.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder