Jessica Alba Considering a Nose Job
Jessica Alba was pushed into considering a nose job to compete with her Hollywood peers - despite hating the idea of having cosmetic surgery to enhance her looks. The "Fantastic Four" beauty is prepared to turn her back on her acting career rather than go under the surgeon's knife to banish wrinkles, but confesses she has felt pressure to tweak her features to fit in with the industry's aesthetic ideal.
She tells Britain's GQ magazine, "I hate the idea of trying to freeze time. I believe in growing old as nature intended and, if the movie roles dry up as a result, then so be it."
"Though I was talking to my girlfriend about this and I was beginning to think I need a nose job to be like everyone else. It's nuts how many nose jobs are going on here (Hollywood) at the moment."
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'