Jessica Alba Considering a Nose Job
Jessica Alba was pushed into considering a nose job to compete with her Hollywood peers - despite hating the idea of having cosmetic surgery to enhance her looks. The "Fantastic Four" beauty is prepared to turn her back on her acting career rather than go under the surgeon's knife to banish wrinkles, but confesses she has felt pressure to tweak her features to fit in with the industry's aesthetic ideal.
She tells Britain's GQ magazine, "I hate the idea of trying to freeze time. I believe in growing old as nature intended and, if the movie roles dry up as a result, then so be it."
"Though I was talking to my girlfriend about this and I was beginning to think I need a nose job to be like everyone else. It's nuts how many nose jobs are going on here (Hollywood) at the moment."
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer