Jessica Alba Considering a Nose Job
Jessica Alba was pushed into considering a nose job to compete with her Hollywood peers - despite hating the idea of having cosmetic surgery to enhance her looks. The "Fantastic Four" beauty is prepared to turn her back on her acting career rather than go under the surgeon's knife to banish wrinkles, but confesses she has felt pressure to tweak her features to fit in with the industry's aesthetic ideal.
She tells Britain's GQ magazine, "I hate the idea of trying to freeze time. I believe in growing old as nature intended and, if the movie roles dry up as a result, then so be it."
"Though I was talking to my girlfriend about this and I was beginning to think I need a nose job to be like everyone else. It's nuts how many nose jobs are going on here (Hollywood) at the moment."
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image