DreamWorks Bosses Plan 'How to Train Your Dragon' 3-D Sequel
Hit animated children's film "How to Train Your Dragon" is roaring back to the big screen - movie executives are planning a 3-D sequel for 2013. The DreamWorks picture, which featured characters voiced by Gerard Butler, Jay Baruchel and America Ferrera, fired up the worldwide box office when it was released earlier this year, banking almost $500 million globally.
And studio bosses are hoping to take another swing at the box office takings when the second installment of the Viking tale hits cinemas in three years' time.
Hollywood further reported that most of the original cast will be returning for the sequel, including Jay Baruchel as the lovable hero, Hiccu, Craig Ferguson, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Kristen Wiig as well as America Ferrera.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic