DreamWorks Bosses Plan 'How to Train Your Dragon' 3-D Sequel
Hit animated children's film "How to Train Your Dragon" is roaring back to the big screen - movie executives are planning a 3-D sequel for 2013. The DreamWorks picture, which featured characters voiced by Gerard Butler, Jay Baruchel and America Ferrera, fired up the worldwide box office when it was released earlier this year, banking almost $500 million globally.
And studio bosses are hoping to take another swing at the box office takings when the second installment of the Viking tale hits cinemas in three years' time.
Hollywood further reported that most of the original cast will be returning for the sequel, including Jay Baruchel as the lovable hero, Hiccu, Craig Ferguson, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Kristen Wiig as well as America Ferrera.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video