DreamWorks Bosses Plan 'How to Train Your Dragon' 3-D Sequel
Hit animated children's film "How to Train Your Dragon" is roaring back to the big screen - movie executives are planning a 3-D sequel for 2013. The DreamWorks picture, which featured characters voiced by Gerard Butler, Jay Baruchel and America Ferrera, fired up the worldwide box office when it was released earlier this year, banking almost $500 million globally.
And studio bosses are hoping to take another swing at the box office takings when the second installment of the Viking tale hits cinemas in three years' time.
Hollywood further reported that most of the original cast will be returning for the sequel, including Jay Baruchel as the lovable hero, Hiccu, Craig Ferguson, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Kristen Wiig as well as America Ferrera.
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified