DreamWorks Bosses Plan 'How to Train Your Dragon' 3-D Sequel
Hit animated children's film "How to Train Your Dragon" is roaring back to the big screen - movie executives are planning a 3-D sequel for 2013. The DreamWorks picture, which featured characters voiced by Gerard Butler, Jay Baruchel and America Ferrera, fired up the worldwide box office when it was released earlier this year, banking almost $500 million globally.
And studio bosses are hoping to take another swing at the box office takings when the second installment of the Viking tale hits cinemas in three years' time.
Hollywood further reported that most of the original cast will be returning for the sequel, including Jay Baruchel as the lovable hero, Hiccu, Craig Ferguson, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Kristen Wiig as well as America Ferrera.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance