DreamWorks Bosses Plan 'How to Train Your Dragon' 3-D Sequel
Hit animated children's film "How to Train Your Dragon" is roaring back to the big screen - movie executives are planning a 3-D sequel for 2013. The DreamWorks picture, which featured characters voiced by Gerard Butler, Jay Baruchel and America Ferrera, fired up the worldwide box office when it was released earlier this year, banking almost $500 million globally.
And studio bosses are hoping to take another swing at the box office takings when the second installment of the Viking tale hits cinemas in three years' time.
Hollywood further reported that most of the original cast will be returning for the sequel, including Jay Baruchel as the lovable hero, Hiccu, Craig Ferguson, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Kristen Wiig as well as America Ferrera.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt