Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's Store Burgled for the Second Time in a Week
U.S. TV couple Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's Sherman Oaks, California clothing store has been burgled again - for the second time in a week. The pair's Belle Gray store was hit by thieves early on Monday morning, October 11, while Rinna and Hamlin were taping interviews to promote their new reality TV show just three miles away.
Burglars who broke into the shop last week made off with $100,000-worth of clothing and accessories. A surveillance tape of Monday's break-in has already been seized by cops investigating the robberies. TMZ has obtained the footage, which shows an intruder pulling up outside the store in a white pick-up truck. He used a crowbar to open the back door.
Hamlin, who insists neither of the break-ins are publicity stunts, reveals purses and jewelery were taken in Monday morning's raid. Police believe the two burglaries may be connected.
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves