Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's Store Burgled for the Second Time in a Week
U.S. TV couple Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's Sherman Oaks, California clothing store has been burgled again - for the second time in a week. The pair's Belle Gray store was hit by thieves early on Monday morning, October 11, while Rinna and Hamlin were taping interviews to promote their new reality TV show just three miles away.
Burglars who broke into the shop last week made off with $100,000-worth of clothing and accessories. A surveillance tape of Monday's break-in has already been seized by cops investigating the robberies. TMZ has obtained the footage, which shows an intruder pulling up outside the store in a white pick-up truck. He used a crowbar to open the back door.
Hamlin, who insists neither of the break-ins are publicity stunts, reveals purses and jewelery were taken in Monday morning's raid. Police believe the two burglaries may be connected.
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps