Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's Store Burgled for the Second Time in a Week
U.S. TV couple Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's Sherman Oaks, California clothing store has been burgled again - for the second time in a week. The pair's Belle Gray store was hit by thieves early on Monday morning, October 11, while Rinna and Hamlin were taping interviews to promote their new reality TV show just three miles away.
Burglars who broke into the shop last week made off with $100,000-worth of clothing and accessories. A surveillance tape of Monday's break-in has already been seized by cops investigating the robberies. TMZ has obtained the footage, which shows an intruder pulling up outside the store in a white pick-up truck. He used a crowbar to open the back door.
Hamlin, who insists neither of the break-ins are publicity stunts, reveals purses and jewelery were taken in Monday morning's raid. Police believe the two burglaries may be connected.
More Lisa Rinna News
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly