Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's Store Burgled for the Second Time in a Week
U.S. TV couple Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's Sherman Oaks, California clothing store has been burgled again - for the second time in a week. The pair's Belle Gray store was hit by thieves early on Monday morning, October 11, while Rinna and Hamlin were taping interviews to promote their new reality TV show just three miles away.
Burglars who broke into the shop last week made off with $100,000-worth of clothing and accessories. A surveillance tape of Monday's break-in has already been seized by cops investigating the robberies. TMZ has obtained the footage, which shows an intruder pulling up outside the store in a white pick-up truck. He used a crowbar to open the back door.
Hamlin, who insists neither of the break-ins are publicity stunts, reveals purses and jewelery were taken in Monday morning's raid. Police believe the two burglaries may be connected.
More Lisa Rinna News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered