Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's Store Burgled for the Second Time in a Week
U.S. TV couple Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna's Sherman Oaks, California clothing store has been burgled again - for the second time in a week. The pair's Belle Gray store was hit by thieves early on Monday morning, October 11, while Rinna and Hamlin were taping interviews to promote their new reality TV show just three miles away.
Burglars who broke into the shop last week made off with $100,000-worth of clothing and accessories. A surveillance tape of Monday's break-in has already been seized by cops investigating the robberies. TMZ has obtained the footage, which shows an intruder pulling up outside the store in a white pick-up truck. He used a crowbar to open the back door.
Hamlin, who insists neither of the break-ins are publicity stunts, reveals purses and jewelery were taken in Monday morning's raid. Police believe the two burglaries may be connected.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences