Joan Collins Blames Greed for Obesity
"Dynasty" star Joan Collins is disgusted by the increasing amount of food consumed in restaurants, blaming "greed" for widespread obesity problems. The veteran actress admits she works hard to retain her trim physique but insists her number one tip for keeping off the pounds is eating smaller portions.
And she believes the global population would be much healthier if overeaters put down their forks. Collins tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "People eat far too much these days and I'm very aware of the penalties of putting on weight. The other day, I went into a pub with my daughter Tara and they had an All You Can Eat brunch for 4.99 pound sterling. I asked Tara, 'Is that for coffee?' 'No, Mum,' she said. 'It's for the whole thing.' Well the 'whole thing' was a piece of steak, two eggs, chips, tomatoes, sausage, bacon..."
"I was horrified! if you eat junk, you'll look like junk. People say, 'It's not my fault I'm fat, it's my glands.' It's not, it's greed."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik