Joan Collins Blames Greed for Obesity
"Dynasty" star Joan Collins is disgusted by the increasing amount of food consumed in restaurants, blaming "greed" for widespread obesity problems. The veteran actress admits she works hard to retain her trim physique but insists her number one tip for keeping off the pounds is eating smaller portions.
And she believes the global population would be much healthier if overeaters put down their forks. Collins tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "People eat far too much these days and I'm very aware of the penalties of putting on weight. The other day, I went into a pub with my daughter Tara and they had an All You Can Eat brunch for 4.99 pound sterling. I asked Tara, 'Is that for coffee?' 'No, Mum,' she said. 'It's for the whole thing.' Well the 'whole thing' was a piece of steak, two eggs, chips, tomatoes, sausage, bacon..."
"I was horrified! if you eat junk, you'll look like junk. People say, 'It's not my fault I'm fat, it's my glands.' It's not, it's greed."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal