Lady GaGa's 'The Sopranos' Cameo Becomes a Hit
Lady GaGa has scored another online video hit after her acting debut in "The Sopranos" at the age of 15 surfaced online. The "Poker Face" hitmaker, who looks set to break a YouTube record with a billion plays of her promos, tested out her acting skills as a teenager with a role in the hugely successful drama series.
The episode, which aired in 2001, shows the star with long dark hair, playing a high school classmate of Tony Soprano's son A.J., poking fun at the youngster during an after hours swimming session. The clip has now emerged online and is adding to GaGa's online dominance as it wracks up hits on video sharing website YouTube.com.
"The Sopranos" is not her only TV appearance pre GaGa fame. She was once on MTV's "Boiling Point" which tests someone's patience limit to get 100 dollars, all while the person is not acknowledged. GaGa unfortunately lashed out at the waitress who brought her a soiled salad.
More Lady GaGa News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences