Lady GaGa's 'The Sopranos' Cameo Becomes a Hit
Lady GaGa has scored another online video hit after her acting debut in "The Sopranos" at the age of 15 surfaced online. The "Poker Face" hitmaker, who looks set to break a YouTube record with a billion plays of her promos, tested out her acting skills as a teenager with a role in the hugely successful drama series.
The episode, which aired in 2001, shows the star with long dark hair, playing a high school classmate of Tony Soprano's son A.J., poking fun at the youngster during an after hours swimming session. The clip has now emerged online and is adding to GaGa's online dominance as it wracks up hits on video sharing website YouTube.com.
"The Sopranos" is not her only TV appearance pre GaGa fame. She was once on MTV's "Boiling Point" which tests someone's patience limit to get 100 dollars, all while the person is not acknowledged. GaGa unfortunately lashed out at the waitress who brought her a soiled salad.
More Lady GaGa News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4