Lady GaGa's 'The Sopranos' Cameo Becomes a Hit
Lady GaGa has scored another online video hit after her acting debut in "The Sopranos" at the age of 15 surfaced online. The "Poker Face" hitmaker, who looks set to break a YouTube record with a billion plays of her promos, tested out her acting skills as a teenager with a role in the hugely successful drama series.
The episode, which aired in 2001, shows the star with long dark hair, playing a high school classmate of Tony Soprano's son A.J., poking fun at the youngster during an after hours swimming session. The clip has now emerged online and is adding to GaGa's online dominance as it wracks up hits on video sharing website YouTube.com.
"The Sopranos" is not her only TV appearance pre GaGa fame. She was once on MTV's "Boiling Point" which tests someone's patience limit to get 100 dollars, all while the person is not acknowledged. GaGa unfortunately lashed out at the waitress who brought her a soiled salad.
More Lady GaGa News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked