Lady GaGa's 'The Sopranos' Cameo Becomes a Hit
Lady GaGa has scored another online video hit after her acting debut in "The Sopranos" at the age of 15 surfaced online. The "Poker Face" hitmaker, who looks set to break a YouTube record with a billion plays of her promos, tested out her acting skills as a teenager with a role in the hugely successful drama series.
The episode, which aired in 2001, shows the star with long dark hair, playing a high school classmate of Tony Soprano's son A.J., poking fun at the youngster during an after hours swimming session. The clip has now emerged online and is adding to GaGa's online dominance as it wracks up hits on video sharing website YouTube.com.
"The Sopranos" is not her only TV appearance pre GaGa fame. She was once on MTV's "Boiling Point" which tests someone's patience limit to get 100 dollars, all while the person is not acknowledged. GaGa unfortunately lashed out at the waitress who brought her a soiled salad.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones