Lady GaGa's 'The Sopranos' Cameo Becomes a Hit
Lady GaGa has scored another online video hit after her acting debut in "The Sopranos" at the age of 15 surfaced online. The "Poker Face" hitmaker, who looks set to break a YouTube record with a billion plays of her promos, tested out her acting skills as a teenager with a role in the hugely successful drama series.
The episode, which aired in 2001, shows the star with long dark hair, playing a high school classmate of Tony Soprano's son A.J., poking fun at the youngster during an after hours swimming session. The clip has now emerged online and is adding to GaGa's online dominance as it wracks up hits on video sharing website YouTube.com.
"The Sopranos" is not her only TV appearance pre GaGa fame. She was once on MTV's "Boiling Point" which tests someone's patience limit to get 100 dollars, all while the person is not acknowledged. GaGa unfortunately lashed out at the waitress who brought her a soiled salad.
More Lady GaGa News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby