Nikki Reed to Launch Jewelry Line Boasting Skull
"Twilight" star Nikki Reed is putting her love of fashion to good use by designing a jewelery line. The actress is in talks to launch her own brand in collaboration with another designer, and although she has yet to finalize the deal, Reed admits she is excited about her new project. She tells InTouch Weekly, "I'm working on collaborating with someone to create a line because I'm really into jewelery. I'm super into this skull thing right now."
Nikki is also occupied with the filming of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". Speaking to OK Magazine the actress said, "It looks really fantastic. I didn't know how it was going to happen, how much they'd separate from the book, but it's all there, it's great. All the really comic moments that Jacob (Taylor Lautner) and I have together are all in there. And also, she [Rosalie] really is a sympathetic character in a sense. You get to really understand why she's been the way she's been."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding