Nikki Reed to Launch Jewelry Line Boasting Skull
"Twilight" star Nikki Reed is putting her love of fashion to good use by designing a jewelery line. The actress is in talks to launch her own brand in collaboration with another designer, and although she has yet to finalize the deal, Reed admits she is excited about her new project. She tells InTouch Weekly, "I'm working on collaborating with someone to create a line because I'm really into jewelery. I'm super into this skull thing right now."
Nikki is also occupied with the filming of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". Speaking to OK Magazine the actress said, "It looks really fantastic. I didn't know how it was going to happen, how much they'd separate from the book, but it's all there, it's great. All the really comic moments that Jacob (Taylor Lautner) and I have together are all in there. And also, she [Rosalie] really is a sympathetic character in a sense. You get to really understand why she's been the way she's been."
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7