Nikki Reed to Launch Jewelry Line Boasting Skull
"Twilight" star Nikki Reed is putting her love of fashion to good use by designing a jewelery line. The actress is in talks to launch her own brand in collaboration with another designer, and although she has yet to finalize the deal, Reed admits she is excited about her new project. She tells InTouch Weekly, "I'm working on collaborating with someone to create a line because I'm really into jewelery. I'm super into this skull thing right now."
Nikki is also occupied with the filming of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". Speaking to OK Magazine the actress said, "It looks really fantastic. I didn't know how it was going to happen, how much they'd separate from the book, but it's all there, it's great. All the really comic moments that Jacob (Taylor Lautner) and I have together are all in there. And also, she [Rosalie] really is a sympathetic character in a sense. You get to really understand why she's been the way she's been."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'