Nikki Reed to Launch Jewelry Line Boasting Skull
"Twilight" star Nikki Reed is putting her love of fashion to good use by designing a jewelery line. The actress is in talks to launch her own brand in collaboration with another designer, and although she has yet to finalize the deal, Reed admits she is excited about her new project. She tells InTouch Weekly, "I'm working on collaborating with someone to create a line because I'm really into jewelery. I'm super into this skull thing right now."
Nikki is also occupied with the filming of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". Speaking to OK Magazine the actress said, "It looks really fantastic. I didn't know how it was going to happen, how much they'd separate from the book, but it's all there, it's great. All the really comic moments that Jacob (Taylor Lautner) and I have together are all in there. And also, she [Rosalie] really is a sympathetic character in a sense. You get to really understand why she's been the way she's been."
More Nikki Reed News
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party