Nikki Reed to Launch Jewelry Line Boasting Skull
"Twilight" star Nikki Reed is putting her love of fashion to good use by designing a jewelery line. The actress is in talks to launch her own brand in collaboration with another designer, and although she has yet to finalize the deal, Reed admits she is excited about her new project. She tells InTouch Weekly, "I'm working on collaborating with someone to create a line because I'm really into jewelery. I'm super into this skull thing right now."
Nikki is also occupied with the filming of "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part I". Speaking to OK Magazine the actress said, "It looks really fantastic. I didn't know how it was going to happen, how much they'd separate from the book, but it's all there, it's great. All the really comic moments that Jacob (Taylor Lautner) and I have together are all in there. And also, she [Rosalie] really is a sympathetic character in a sense. You get to really understand why she's been the way she's been."
More Nikki Reed News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?