Kim Cattrall Hates Posing With Fans for Photo
Kim Cattrall often resents her "Sex and the City" fame because it has made her a target for over-eager fans. The actress shot to international stardom when she landed the role of maneater Samantha Jones in the hugely popular TV show.
She reprised the part for two spin-off movies, but admits she finds fame a burden, especially when she is approached by strangers in her free time. Cattrall tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I try not to be rude to fans but I need to have boundaries. Recently I was enjoying a quiet lunch in Liverpool (England) with a friend I haven't seen in a long while."
"This guy approaches our table, clearly the worse for drink. He says, 'C'mon, stand up - I want a photo with you.' My response was, 'I won't do it. I'm not working right now, this is my time.' I don't like to be put in a position where I'm made to feel like I've just arrived in Disneyland dressed as Mickey Mouse and my duty is to pose with complete strangers."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris