Kim Cattrall Hates Posing With Fans for Photo
Kim Cattrall often resents her "Sex and the City" fame because it has made her a target for over-eager fans. The actress shot to international stardom when she landed the role of maneater Samantha Jones in the hugely popular TV show.
She reprised the part for two spin-off movies, but admits she finds fame a burden, especially when she is approached by strangers in her free time. Cattrall tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I try not to be rude to fans but I need to have boundaries. Recently I was enjoying a quiet lunch in Liverpool (England) with a friend I haven't seen in a long while."
"This guy approaches our table, clearly the worse for drink. He says, 'C'mon, stand up - I want a photo with you.' My response was, 'I won't do it. I'm not working right now, this is my time.' I don't like to be put in a position where I'm made to feel like I've just arrived in Disneyland dressed as Mickey Mouse and my duty is to pose with complete strangers."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child