Kim Cattrall Hates Posing With Fans for Photo
Kim Cattrall often resents her "Sex and the City" fame because it has made her a target for over-eager fans. The actress shot to international stardom when she landed the role of maneater Samantha Jones in the hugely popular TV show.
She reprised the part for two spin-off movies, but admits she finds fame a burden, especially when she is approached by strangers in her free time. Cattrall tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I try not to be rude to fans but I need to have boundaries. Recently I was enjoying a quiet lunch in Liverpool (England) with a friend I haven't seen in a long while."
"This guy approaches our table, clearly the worse for drink. He says, 'C'mon, stand up - I want a photo with you.' My response was, 'I won't do it. I'm not working right now, this is my time.' I don't like to be put in a position where I'm made to feel like I've just arrived in Disneyland dressed as Mickey Mouse and my duty is to pose with complete strangers."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'