Kim Cattrall Hates Posing With Fans for Photo
Kim Cattrall often resents her "Sex and the City" fame because it has made her a target for over-eager fans. The actress shot to international stardom when she landed the role of maneater Samantha Jones in the hugely popular TV show.
She reprised the part for two spin-off movies, but admits she finds fame a burden, especially when she is approached by strangers in her free time. Cattrall tells Britain's Daily Mail, "I try not to be rude to fans but I need to have boundaries. Recently I was enjoying a quiet lunch in Liverpool (England) with a friend I haven't seen in a long while."
"This guy approaches our table, clearly the worse for drink. He says, 'C'mon, stand up - I want a photo with you.' My response was, 'I won't do it. I'm not working right now, this is my time.' I don't like to be put in a position where I'm made to feel like I've just arrived in Disneyland dressed as Mickey Mouse and my duty is to pose with complete strangers."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group