Cee-Lo Tops U.K. Singles Chart With Clean Version of 'F**k You'
Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow's highly anticipated duet has failed to relight the U.K. singles chart - Cee-Lo beat the Take That stars to the top spot in this week's rundown. The singers reunited to record "Shame", their first track together since Williams quit the British boy band in 1995, but were forced to settle for second place after Green's track "Forget You" shot to number one.
Elsewhere in the singles chart, rapper Tinie Tempah featured twice in the top five - his hit "Written in the Stars" was third while his collaboration with Swedish House Mafia, "Miami 2 Ibiza", took fifth place, shortly behind Bruno Mars' "Just The Way You Are (Amazing)" at four.
It was a good week for Tempah - he also stormed to the top of the British album chart with his debut, "Disc-Overy". The hip-hop star pushed The Script's "Science & Faith" into second place, while Mumford & Sons moved up three places to take third position with "Sigh No More".
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna