Cee-Lo Tops U.K. Singles Chart With Clean Version of 'F**k You'
Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow's highly anticipated duet has failed to relight the U.K. singles chart - Cee-Lo beat the Take That stars to the top spot in this week's rundown. The singers reunited to record "Shame", their first track together since Williams quit the British boy band in 1995, but were forced to settle for second place after Green's track "Forget You" shot to number one.
Elsewhere in the singles chart, rapper Tinie Tempah featured twice in the top five - his hit "Written in the Stars" was third while his collaboration with Swedish House Mafia, "Miami 2 Ibiza", took fifth place, shortly behind Bruno Mars' "Just The Way You Are (Amazing)" at four.
It was a good week for Tempah - he also stormed to the top of the British album chart with his debut, "Disc-Overy". The hip-hop star pushed The Script's "Science & Faith" into second place, while Mumford & Sons moved up three places to take third position with "Sigh No More".
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'