Cee-Lo Tops U.K. Singles Chart With Clean Version of 'F**k You'
Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow's highly anticipated duet has failed to relight the U.K. singles chart - Cee-Lo beat the Take That stars to the top spot in this week's rundown. The singers reunited to record "Shame", their first track together since Williams quit the British boy band in 1995, but were forced to settle for second place after Green's track "Forget You" shot to number one.
Elsewhere in the singles chart, rapper Tinie Tempah featured twice in the top five - his hit "Written in the Stars" was third while his collaboration with Swedish House Mafia, "Miami 2 Ibiza", took fifth place, shortly behind Bruno Mars' "Just The Way You Are (Amazing)" at four.
It was a good week for Tempah - he also stormed to the top of the British album chart with his debut, "Disc-Overy". The hip-hop star pushed The Script's "Science & Faith" into second place, while Mumford & Sons moved up three places to take third position with "Sigh No More".
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation