Cee-Lo Tops U.K. Singles Chart With Clean Version of 'F**k You'
Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow's highly anticipated duet has failed to relight the U.K. singles chart - Cee-Lo beat the Take That stars to the top spot in this week's rundown. The singers reunited to record "Shame", their first track together since Williams quit the British boy band in 1995, but were forced to settle for second place after Green's track "Forget You" shot to number one.
Elsewhere in the singles chart, rapper Tinie Tempah featured twice in the top five - his hit "Written in the Stars" was third while his collaboration with Swedish House Mafia, "Miami 2 Ibiza", took fifth place, shortly behind Bruno Mars' "Just The Way You Are (Amazing)" at four.
It was a good week for Tempah - he also stormed to the top of the British album chart with his debut, "Disc-Overy". The hip-hop star pushed The Script's "Science & Faith" into second place, while Mumford & Sons moved up three places to take third position with "Sigh No More".
More Cee-Lo News
- Justin Bieber Appears to Pee His Pants During Outing - And He's Proud of It
- Is Brad Pitt Staying at a Sober House?
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip