Cee-Lo Tops U.K. Singles Chart With Clean Version of 'F**k You'
Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow's highly anticipated duet has failed to relight the U.K. singles chart - Cee-Lo beat the Take That stars to the top spot in this week's rundown. The singers reunited to record "Shame", their first track together since Williams quit the British boy band in 1995, but were forced to settle for second place after Green's track "Forget You" shot to number one.
Elsewhere in the singles chart, rapper Tinie Tempah featured twice in the top five - his hit "Written in the Stars" was third while his collaboration with Swedish House Mafia, "Miami 2 Ibiza", took fifth place, shortly behind Bruno Mars' "Just The Way You Are (Amazing)" at four.
It was a good week for Tempah - he also stormed to the top of the British album chart with his debut, "Disc-Overy". The hip-hop star pushed The Script's "Science & Faith" into second place, while Mumford & Sons moved up three places to take third position with "Sigh No More".
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier