Aaron Carter Posts Pic of Him With Extreme New Physique
Aaron Carter has shocked fans after unveiling his extreme new physique online - after revealing his obsession with a grueling muscle-building regime that's completely transformed his body. The 22-year-old pop star logged on to social networking website Twitter last week, posting a barely recognizable picture of himself menacingly flexing for the camera, and showing off his lean, muscled frame.
Carter revealed he has been holed up at the house of his brother, Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter's longtime manager, Johnny Wright and he says chiseling his figure is helping him focus on recording new tracks.
He wrote, "I've been at Johnny Wright's compound working on my mind, music, and body for a new album release!" Detailing an early morning workout, he added, "ahhhh yawn... here i go again!!!! 1000 pull ups today 7 mile run the 1000 sit ups, i can't stop myself 5:00a.m. (sic)"
More Aaron Carter News
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song
- Charlize Theron Hosts Baby Shower for Pal Emily Blunt
- Johnny Depp's Hollywood Vampires Concert Went Ahead Despite Boycott Threat
- Selena Gomez Calls Paul Rudd a 'Pervert' in 'Fundamentals of Caring' First Trailer
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Remake Series, Tells Fans to Boycott the Show
- Is Justin Bieber Ready to Settle Down With Nicola Peltz?
- Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Gal Pals Strip Down to Sexy Bikinis as They Kick Off Summer
- The Rock Confirms Starring Role in Shane Black's 'Doc Savage'