Aaron Carter Posts Pic of Him With Extreme New Physique
Aaron Carter has shocked fans after unveiling his extreme new physique online - after revealing his obsession with a grueling muscle-building regime that's completely transformed his body. The 22-year-old pop star logged on to social networking website Twitter last week, posting a barely recognizable picture of himself menacingly flexing for the camera, and showing off his lean, muscled frame.
Carter revealed he has been holed up at the house of his brother, Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter's longtime manager, Johnny Wright and he says chiseling his figure is helping him focus on recording new tracks.
He wrote, "I've been at Johnny Wright's compound working on my mind, music, and body for a new album release!" Detailing an early morning workout, he added, "ahhhh yawn... here i go again!!!! 1000 pull ups today 7 mile run the 1000 sit ups, i can't stop myself 5:00a.m. (sic)"
More Aaron Carter News
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs