Aaron Carter Posts Pic of Him With Extreme New Physique
Aaron Carter has shocked fans after unveiling his extreme new physique online - after revealing his obsession with a grueling muscle-building regime that's completely transformed his body. The 22-year-old pop star logged on to social networking website Twitter last week, posting a barely recognizable picture of himself menacingly flexing for the camera, and showing off his lean, muscled frame.
Carter revealed he has been holed up at the house of his brother, Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter's longtime manager, Johnny Wright and he says chiseling his figure is helping him focus on recording new tracks.
He wrote, "I've been at Johnny Wright's compound working on my mind, music, and body for a new album release!" Detailing an early morning workout, he added, "ahhhh yawn... here i go again!!!! 1000 pull ups today 7 mile run the 1000 sit ups, i can't stop myself 5:00a.m. (sic)"
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign