Aaron Carter Posts Pic of Him With Extreme New Physique
Aaron Carter has shocked fans after unveiling his extreme new physique online - after revealing his obsession with a grueling muscle-building regime that's completely transformed his body. The 22-year-old pop star logged on to social networking website Twitter last week, posting a barely recognizable picture of himself menacingly flexing for the camera, and showing off his lean, muscled frame.
Carter revealed he has been holed up at the house of his brother, Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter's longtime manager, Johnny Wright and he says chiseling his figure is helping him focus on recording new tracks.
He wrote, "I've been at Johnny Wright's compound working on my mind, music, and body for a new album release!" Detailing an early morning workout, he added, "ahhhh yawn... here i go again!!!! 1000 pull ups today 7 mile run the 1000 sit ups, i can't stop myself 5:00a.m. (sic)"
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester