Aaron Carter Posts Pic of Him With Extreme New Physique
Aaron Carter has shocked fans after unveiling his extreme new physique online - after revealing his obsession with a grueling muscle-building regime that's completely transformed his body. The 22-year-old pop star logged on to social networking website Twitter last week, posting a barely recognizable picture of himself menacingly flexing for the camera, and showing off his lean, muscled frame.
Carter revealed he has been holed up at the house of his brother, Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter's longtime manager, Johnny Wright and he says chiseling his figure is helping him focus on recording new tracks.
He wrote, "I've been at Johnny Wright's compound working on my mind, music, and body for a new album release!" Detailing an early morning workout, he added, "ahhhh yawn... here i go again!!!! 1000 pull ups today 7 mile run the 1000 sit ups, i can't stop myself 5:00a.m. (sic)"
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?