Chris Brown Delivers Impromptu Performance of Kanye West's 'Runaway'
Chris Brown stunned revelers at a New York City nightclub during a recent night out, after delivering an impromptu performance of Kanye West's self-loathing new song, "Runaway". Brown was partying with R&B singer Trey Songz and rappers Bow Woww and Ja Rule at Manhattan's Marquee nightclub for the 10th anniversary party of U.S. TV network BET's show 106th and Park on Friday night, October 8.
He stunned the star-studded crowd when he took the mic and began spitting lyrics to West's "Runaway", inspired by the rapper's fallout from last year's MTV Video Music Awards, which saw him storm the stage during Taylor Swift's winning moment.
Seeming to allude to his own embarrassing behavior - in the wake of his conviction for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna before the 2009 Grammy Awards - Brown sang lines from the song, "Let's have a toast for the d**chebags/Let's have a toast for the a**holes!"
More Chris Brown News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'