Chris Brown Delivers Impromptu Performance of Kanye West's 'Runaway'
Chris Brown stunned revelers at a New York City nightclub during a recent night out, after delivering an impromptu performance of Kanye West's self-loathing new song, "Runaway". Brown was partying with R&B singer Trey Songz and rappers Bow Woww and Ja Rule at Manhattan's Marquee nightclub for the 10th anniversary party of U.S. TV network BET's show 106th and Park on Friday night, October 8.
He stunned the star-studded crowd when he took the mic and began spitting lyrics to West's "Runaway", inspired by the rapper's fallout from last year's MTV Video Music Awards, which saw him storm the stage during Taylor Swift's winning moment.
Seeming to allude to his own embarrassing behavior - in the wake of his conviction for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna before the 2009 Grammy Awards - Brown sang lines from the song, "Let's have a toast for the d**chebags/Let's have a toast for the a**holes!"
More Chris Brown News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs