Chris Brown Delivers Impromptu Performance of Kanye West's 'Runaway'
Chris Brown stunned revelers at a New York City nightclub during a recent night out, after delivering an impromptu performance of Kanye West's self-loathing new song, "Runaway". Brown was partying with R&B singer Trey Songz and rappers Bow Woww and Ja Rule at Manhattan's Marquee nightclub for the 10th anniversary party of U.S. TV network BET's show 106th and Park on Friday night, October 8.
He stunned the star-studded crowd when he took the mic and began spitting lyrics to West's "Runaway", inspired by the rapper's fallout from last year's MTV Video Music Awards, which saw him storm the stage during Taylor Swift's winning moment.
Seeming to allude to his own embarrassing behavior - in the wake of his conviction for assaulting ex-girlfriend Rihanna before the 2009 Grammy Awards - Brown sang lines from the song, "Let's have a toast for the d**chebags/Let's have a toast for the a**holes!"
More Chris Brown News
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending