Daniel Radcliffe Vows to Remain Single During Broadway Stint
Daniel Radcliffe has vowed to remain single during his stint on Broadway next year - but admits he will be tempted by the show's sexy dancers. The 21-year-old star is preparing for an upcoming role in musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" and insists he won't be looking for a girlfriend while living in New York City.
He tells Dazed & Confused magazine, "I've been in relationships from the age of 14 and now I'm single. I said to a friend the other day, 'Dude, I'm doing a show with dancers. I've got to be single.' He was like, 'Don't sleep with anyone in your own show. That's a mistake.' It's good advice. But I'm not sure I'll stick to it."
In "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", Radcliffe will portray an ambitious window washer J. Pierrepont Finch who becomes the corporate ladder at the World Wide Wicket Co. after landing an opportunity in the mail room.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic