Daniel Radcliffe Vows to Remain Single During Broadway Stint
Daniel Radcliffe has vowed to remain single during his stint on Broadway next year - but admits he will be tempted by the show's sexy dancers. The 21-year-old star is preparing for an upcoming role in musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" and insists he won't be looking for a girlfriend while living in New York City.
He tells Dazed & Confused magazine, "I've been in relationships from the age of 14 and now I'm single. I said to a friend the other day, 'Dude, I'm doing a show with dancers. I've got to be single.' He was like, 'Don't sleep with anyone in your own show. That's a mistake.' It's good advice. But I'm not sure I'll stick to it."
In "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", Radcliffe will portray an ambitious window washer J. Pierrepont Finch who becomes the corporate ladder at the World Wide Wicket Co. after landing an opportunity in the mail room.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- 'Run's House' Star Angela Simmons Expecting First Child. See Her Baby Bump
- Fox Comes Under Fire in Italy for Postponing 'Independence Day: Resurgence' Release
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!