Daniel Radcliffe Vows to Remain Single During Broadway Stint
Daniel Radcliffe has vowed to remain single during his stint on Broadway next year - but admits he will be tempted by the show's sexy dancers. The 21-year-old star is preparing for an upcoming role in musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" and insists he won't be looking for a girlfriend while living in New York City.
He tells Dazed & Confused magazine, "I've been in relationships from the age of 14 and now I'm single. I said to a friend the other day, 'Dude, I'm doing a show with dancers. I've got to be single.' He was like, 'Don't sleep with anyone in your own show. That's a mistake.' It's good advice. But I'm not sure I'll stick to it."
In "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", Radcliffe will portray an ambitious window washer J. Pierrepont Finch who becomes the corporate ladder at the World Wide Wicket Co. after landing an opportunity in the mail room.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young