Daniel Radcliffe Vows to Remain Single During Broadway Stint
Daniel Radcliffe has vowed to remain single during his stint on Broadway next year - but admits he will be tempted by the show's sexy dancers. The 21-year-old star is preparing for an upcoming role in musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" and insists he won't be looking for a girlfriend while living in New York City.
He tells Dazed & Confused magazine, "I've been in relationships from the age of 14 and now I'm single. I said to a friend the other day, 'Dude, I'm doing a show with dancers. I've got to be single.' He was like, 'Don't sleep with anyone in your own show. That's a mistake.' It's good advice. But I'm not sure I'll stick to it."
In "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", Radcliffe will portray an ambitious window washer J. Pierrepont Finch who becomes the corporate ladder at the World Wide Wicket Co. after landing an opportunity in the mail room.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik