Daniel Radcliffe Vows to Remain Single During Broadway Stint
Daniel Radcliffe has vowed to remain single during his stint on Broadway next year - but admits he will be tempted by the show's sexy dancers. The 21-year-old star is preparing for an upcoming role in musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" and insists he won't be looking for a girlfriend while living in New York City.
He tells Dazed & Confused magazine, "I've been in relationships from the age of 14 and now I'm single. I said to a friend the other day, 'Dude, I'm doing a show with dancers. I've got to be single.' He was like, 'Don't sleep with anyone in your own show. That's a mistake.' It's good advice. But I'm not sure I'll stick to it."
In "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying", Radcliffe will portray an ambitious window washer J. Pierrepont Finch who becomes the corporate ladder at the World Wide Wicket Co. after landing an opportunity in the mail room.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake