Robbie Williams Too Selfish to Be a Father
Robbie Williams isn't rushing into fatherhood with his new wife Ayda Field - insisting he's too "selfish" to be a dad in the near future. The British singer wed his actress partner in August after four years together, and recently sparked rumors he was desperate to become a dad after claiming he's considering in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help increase his chances of starting a family.
But despite his claims - and Field's broodiness - the "Angels" hitmaker insists he has no plans for parenthood just yet. He tells BBC Radio 2, "Ayda wants to go straight away. But I'm putting it off for as long as possible."
"I'm really selfish and I quite like doing nothing all the time. When I get the chance to do nothing I go past (London's) Hyde Park and look at mothers with prams and dads with footballs and think, 'Oh no!' I already look knackered as it is. Heaven knows what's going to happen to me once I have a kid."
More Robbie Williams News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour