Robbie Williams Too Selfish to Be a Father
Robbie Williams isn't rushing into fatherhood with his new wife Ayda Field - insisting he's too "selfish" to be a dad in the near future. The British singer wed his actress partner in August after four years together, and recently sparked rumors he was desperate to become a dad after claiming he's considering in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help increase his chances of starting a family.
But despite his claims - and Field's broodiness - the "Angels" hitmaker insists he has no plans for parenthood just yet. He tells BBC Radio 2, "Ayda wants to go straight away. But I'm putting it off for as long as possible."
"I'm really selfish and I quite like doing nothing all the time. When I get the chance to do nothing I go past (London's) Hyde Park and look at mothers with prams and dads with footballs and think, 'Oh no!' I already look knackered as it is. Heaven knows what's going to happen to me once I have a kid."
More Robbie Williams News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors