Robbie Williams Too Selfish to Be a Father
Robbie Williams isn't rushing into fatherhood with his new wife Ayda Field - insisting he's too "selfish" to be a dad in the near future. The British singer wed his actress partner in August after four years together, and recently sparked rumors he was desperate to become a dad after claiming he's considering in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help increase his chances of starting a family.
But despite his claims - and Field's broodiness - the "Angels" hitmaker insists he has no plans for parenthood just yet. He tells BBC Radio 2, "Ayda wants to go straight away. But I'm putting it off for as long as possible."
"I'm really selfish and I quite like doing nothing all the time. When I get the chance to do nothing I go past (London's) Hyde Park and look at mothers with prams and dads with footballs and think, 'Oh no!' I already look knackered as it is. Heaven knows what's going to happen to me once I have a kid."
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'