Robbie Williams Too Selfish to Be a Father
Robbie Williams isn't rushing into fatherhood with his new wife Ayda Field - insisting he's too "selfish" to be a dad in the near future. The British singer wed his actress partner in August after four years together, and recently sparked rumors he was desperate to become a dad after claiming he's considering in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help increase his chances of starting a family.
But despite his claims - and Field's broodiness - the "Angels" hitmaker insists he has no plans for parenthood just yet. He tells BBC Radio 2, "Ayda wants to go straight away. But I'm putting it off for as long as possible."
"I'm really selfish and I quite like doing nothing all the time. When I get the chance to do nothing I go past (London's) Hyde Park and look at mothers with prams and dads with footballs and think, 'Oh no!' I already look knackered as it is. Heaven knows what's going to happen to me once I have a kid."
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert