Robbie Williams Too Selfish to Be a Father
Robbie Williams isn't rushing into fatherhood with his new wife Ayda Field - insisting he's too "selfish" to be a dad in the near future. The British singer wed his actress partner in August after four years together, and recently sparked rumors he was desperate to become a dad after claiming he's considering in vitro fertilization (IVF) to help increase his chances of starting a family.
But despite his claims - and Field's broodiness - the "Angels" hitmaker insists he has no plans for parenthood just yet. He tells BBC Radio 2, "Ayda wants to go straight away. But I'm putting it off for as long as possible."
"I'm really selfish and I quite like doing nothing all the time. When I get the chance to do nothing I go past (London's) Hyde Park and look at mothers with prams and dads with footballs and think, 'Oh no!' I already look knackered as it is. Heaven knows what's going to happen to me once I have a kid."
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard