Chloe Moretz on Fake Blood: It Tastes Like Dirt
"Kick-Ass" star Chloe Moretz is hoping she doesn't play any more vampires - because fake movie blood tastes vile. The teenager plays a member of the undead in new film "Let Me In" and thought it would be fun to guzzle fake blood - and now she can't get the taste out of her mind.
She tells WENN, "At one point I was drenched in fake blood, which is really sticky, and (director) Matt (Reeves) asked if I wanted to drink the fake blood in the scene. I said, 'Sure'. Bad choice. It tasted like a mixture of corn syrup, rubbing alcohol, Pepto Bismol and dirt! It was really sick."
"It was a good thing I only had to do that three or four times whenever I killed a person in the film."
More Chloe Moretz News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris