Chloe Moretz on Fake Blood: It Tastes Like Dirt
"Kick-Ass" star Chloe Moretz is hoping she doesn't play any more vampires - because fake movie blood tastes vile. The teenager plays a member of the undead in new film "Let Me In" and thought it would be fun to guzzle fake blood - and now she can't get the taste out of her mind.
She tells WENN, "At one point I was drenched in fake blood, which is really sticky, and (director) Matt (Reeves) asked if I wanted to drink the fake blood in the scene. I said, 'Sure'. Bad choice. It tasted like a mixture of corn syrup, rubbing alcohol, Pepto Bismol and dirt! It was really sick."
"It was a good thing I only had to do that three or four times whenever I killed a person in the film."
More Chloe Moretz News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman