Chloe Moretz on Fake Blood: It Tastes Like Dirt
"Kick-Ass" star Chloe Moretz is hoping she doesn't play any more vampires - because fake movie blood tastes vile. The teenager plays a member of the undead in new film "Let Me In" and thought it would be fun to guzzle fake blood - and now she can't get the taste out of her mind.
She tells WENN, "At one point I was drenched in fake blood, which is really sticky, and (director) Matt (Reeves) asked if I wanted to drink the fake blood in the scene. I said, 'Sure'. Bad choice. It tasted like a mixture of corn syrup, rubbing alcohol, Pepto Bismol and dirt! It was really sick."
"It was a good thing I only had to do that three or four times whenever I killed a person in the film."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy