Chloe Moretz on Fake Blood: It Tastes Like Dirt
"Kick-Ass" star Chloe Moretz is hoping she doesn't play any more vampires - because fake movie blood tastes vile. The teenager plays a member of the undead in new film "Let Me In" and thought it would be fun to guzzle fake blood - and now she can't get the taste out of her mind.
She tells WENN, "At one point I was drenched in fake blood, which is really sticky, and (director) Matt (Reeves) asked if I wanted to drink the fake blood in the scene. I said, 'Sure'. Bad choice. It tasted like a mixture of corn syrup, rubbing alcohol, Pepto Bismol and dirt! It was really sick."
"It was a good thing I only had to do that three or four times whenever I killed a person in the film."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season