Chloe Moretz on Fake Blood: It Tastes Like Dirt
"Kick-Ass" star Chloe Moretz is hoping she doesn't play any more vampires - because fake movie blood tastes vile. The teenager plays a member of the undead in new film "Let Me In" and thought it would be fun to guzzle fake blood - and now she can't get the taste out of her mind.
She tells WENN, "At one point I was drenched in fake blood, which is really sticky, and (director) Matt (Reeves) asked if I wanted to drink the fake blood in the scene. I said, 'Sure'. Bad choice. It tasted like a mixture of corn syrup, rubbing alcohol, Pepto Bismol and dirt! It was really sick."
"It was a good thing I only had to do that three or four times whenever I killed a person in the film."
More Chloe Moretz News
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role