Luke Evans and Orlando Bloom Are Mistaken for Each Other on Film's Set
Welsh actor Luke Evans has found himself the perfect movie set stand-in - "The Three Musketeers" co-star Orlando Bloom. The "Clash of the Titans" actor is always being mistaken for his fellow Brit and vice-versa.
Evans says, "People usually think that I'm Orlando Bloom. That's the most ridiculous situation of all." He adds, "I'm working with Orlando right now and if he's not on set, the screaming crazy girl fans that surround our locations always think I am Orlando. No one ever thinks it's me; they think it's Orlando Bloom."
In "The Three Musketeers", Luke Evans and Orlando Bloom also star alongside Logan Lerman, Milla Jovovich, Christoph Waltz and many others. Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, this movie tells the story of D'Artagnan and his new friends Athos, Porthos and Aramis. Summit Entertainment plans to drop the action adventure film in the U.S. on April 15, 2011.
More Luke Evans News
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer