Luke Evans and Orlando Bloom Are Mistaken for Each Other on Film's Set
Welsh actor Luke Evans has found himself the perfect movie set stand-in - "The Three Musketeers" co-star Orlando Bloom. The "Clash of the Titans" actor is always being mistaken for his fellow Brit and vice-versa.
Evans says, "People usually think that I'm Orlando Bloom. That's the most ridiculous situation of all." He adds, "I'm working with Orlando right now and if he's not on set, the screaming crazy girl fans that surround our locations always think I am Orlando. No one ever thinks it's me; they think it's Orlando Bloom."
In "The Three Musketeers", Luke Evans and Orlando Bloom also star alongside Logan Lerman, Milla Jovovich, Christoph Waltz and many others. Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, this movie tells the story of D'Artagnan and his new friends Athos, Porthos and Aramis. Summit Entertainment plans to drop the action adventure film in the U.S. on April 15, 2011.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy