Luke Evans and Orlando Bloom Are Mistaken for Each Other on Film's Set
Welsh actor Luke Evans has found himself the perfect movie set stand-in - "The Three Musketeers" co-star Orlando Bloom. The "Clash of the Titans" actor is always being mistaken for his fellow Brit and vice-versa.
Evans says, "People usually think that I'm Orlando Bloom. That's the most ridiculous situation of all." He adds, "I'm working with Orlando right now and if he's not on set, the screaming crazy girl fans that surround our locations always think I am Orlando. No one ever thinks it's me; they think it's Orlando Bloom."
In "The Three Musketeers", Luke Evans and Orlando Bloom also star alongside Logan Lerman, Milla Jovovich, Christoph Waltz and many others. Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, this movie tells the story of D'Artagnan and his new friends Athos, Porthos and Aramis. Summit Entertainment plans to drop the action adventure film in the U.S. on April 15, 2011.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special