Luke Evans and Orlando Bloom Are Mistaken for Each Other on Film's Set
Welsh actor Luke Evans has found himself the perfect movie set stand-in - "The Three Musketeers" co-star Orlando Bloom. The "Clash of the Titans" actor is always being mistaken for his fellow Brit and vice-versa.
Evans says, "People usually think that I'm Orlando Bloom. That's the most ridiculous situation of all." He adds, "I'm working with Orlando right now and if he's not on set, the screaming crazy girl fans that surround our locations always think I am Orlando. No one ever thinks it's me; they think it's Orlando Bloom."
In "The Three Musketeers", Luke Evans and Orlando Bloom also star alongside Logan Lerman, Milla Jovovich, Christoph Waltz and many others. Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, this movie tells the story of D'Artagnan and his new friends Athos, Porthos and Aramis. Summit Entertainment plans to drop the action adventure film in the U.S. on April 15, 2011.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked