Luke Evans and Orlando Bloom Are Mistaken for Each Other on Film's Set
Welsh actor Luke Evans has found himself the perfect movie set stand-in - "The Three Musketeers" co-star Orlando Bloom. The "Clash of the Titans" actor is always being mistaken for his fellow Brit and vice-versa.
Evans says, "People usually think that I'm Orlando Bloom. That's the most ridiculous situation of all." He adds, "I'm working with Orlando right now and if he's not on set, the screaming crazy girl fans that surround our locations always think I am Orlando. No one ever thinks it's me; they think it's Orlando Bloom."
In "The Three Musketeers", Luke Evans and Orlando Bloom also star alongside Logan Lerman, Milla Jovovich, Christoph Waltz and many others. Directed by Paul W.S. Anderson, this movie tells the story of D'Artagnan and his new friends Athos, Porthos and Aramis. Summit Entertainment plans to drop the action adventure film in the U.S. on April 15, 2011.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift