Sold: Michael Jackson's Glove, Princess Diana's Gown and More
An auction of celebrity memorabilia, including Michael Jackson's iconic Swarovski crystal glove and a velvet ball gown worn by Princess Diana, pulled in $1 million at top auction house Julien's first Asian pop culture sale.
Hundreds of items which once belonged to the late "Thriller" hitmaker and fellow superstars went under the hammer on Saturday, October 9 at the Ponte 16 resort in Macau, China. Jackson's black crystal glove went for $180,000 to an unidentified internet bidder, while a fellow online buyer picked up a basketball signed by the tragic singer and Michael Jordan for a staggering $245,000.
Other lots which sold included memorabilia from "Ghostbusters", the "Batman" film franchise and "The Last Samurai", and there will also be items from the lives and careers of Madonna, Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe.
More Michael Jackson News
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record