Sold: Michael Jackson's Glove, Princess Diana's Gown and More
An auction of celebrity memorabilia, including Michael Jackson's iconic Swarovski crystal glove and a velvet ball gown worn by Princess Diana, pulled in $1 million at top auction house Julien's first Asian pop culture sale.
Hundreds of items which once belonged to the late "Thriller" hitmaker and fellow superstars went under the hammer on Saturday, October 9 at the Ponte 16 resort in Macau, China. Jackson's black crystal glove went for $180,000 to an unidentified internet bidder, while a fellow online buyer picked up a basketball signed by the tragic singer and Michael Jordan for a staggering $245,000.
Other lots which sold included memorabilia from "Ghostbusters", the "Batman" film franchise and "The Last Samurai", and there will also be items from the lives and careers of Madonna, Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe.
More Michael Jackson News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'