Sold: Michael Jackson's Glove, Princess Diana's Gown and More
An auction of celebrity memorabilia, including Michael Jackson's iconic Swarovski crystal glove and a velvet ball gown worn by Princess Diana, pulled in $1 million at top auction house Julien's first Asian pop culture sale.
Hundreds of items which once belonged to the late "Thriller" hitmaker and fellow superstars went under the hammer on Saturday, October 9 at the Ponte 16 resort in Macau, China. Jackson's black crystal glove went for $180,000 to an unidentified internet bidder, while a fellow online buyer picked up a basketball signed by the tragic singer and Michael Jordan for a staggering $245,000.
Other lots which sold included memorabilia from "Ghostbusters", the "Batman" film franchise and "The Last Samurai", and there will also be items from the lives and careers of Madonna, Elvis Presley and Marilyn Monroe.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support