'Johnny English Reborn' Filming Halted Due to Rowan Atkinson's Illness
"Mr. Bean" star Rowan Atkinson has been forced to postpone filming on his new movie after falling sick. The British funnyman has been shooting upcoming comedy "Johnny English Reborn" in London but production was halted after the star was struck down with an unknown illness.
Atkinson's secret agent movie isn't the only sequel that has suffered a setback this week - filming on Guy Ritchie's "Sherlock Holmes" follow-up was stopped when Robert Downey Jr. became unwell.
Rowan Atkinson returns to the role of the accidental secret agent who doesn't know fear or danger in the upcoming movie. In his latest adventure, he must stop a group of international assassins before they eliminate a world leader and cause global chaos. The flick is set for 2011 release.
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit