'Johnny English Reborn' Filming Halted Due to Rowan Atkinson's Illness
"Mr. Bean" star Rowan Atkinson has been forced to postpone filming on his new movie after falling sick. The British funnyman has been shooting upcoming comedy "Johnny English Reborn" in London but production was halted after the star was struck down with an unknown illness.
Atkinson's secret agent movie isn't the only sequel that has suffered a setback this week - filming on Guy Ritchie's "Sherlock Holmes" follow-up was stopped when Robert Downey Jr. became unwell.
Rowan Atkinson returns to the role of the accidental secret agent who doesn't know fear or danger in the upcoming movie. In his latest adventure, he must stop a group of international assassins before they eliminate a world leader and cause global chaos. The flick is set for 2011 release.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo