'Johnny English Reborn' Filming Halted Due to Rowan Atkinson's Illness
"Mr. Bean" star Rowan Atkinson has been forced to postpone filming on his new movie after falling sick. The British funnyman has been shooting upcoming comedy "Johnny English Reborn" in London but production was halted after the star was struck down with an unknown illness.
Atkinson's secret agent movie isn't the only sequel that has suffered a setback this week - filming on Guy Ritchie's "Sherlock Holmes" follow-up was stopped when Robert Downey Jr. became unwell.
Rowan Atkinson returns to the role of the accidental secret agent who doesn't know fear or danger in the upcoming movie. In his latest adventure, he must stop a group of international assassins before they eliminate a world leader and cause global chaos. The flick is set for 2011 release.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik