'Johnny English Reborn' Filming Halted Due to Rowan Atkinson's Illness
"Mr. Bean" star Rowan Atkinson has been forced to postpone filming on his new movie after falling sick. The British funnyman has been shooting upcoming comedy "Johnny English Reborn" in London but production was halted after the star was struck down with an unknown illness.
Atkinson's secret agent movie isn't the only sequel that has suffered a setback this week - filming on Guy Ritchie's "Sherlock Holmes" follow-up was stopped when Robert Downey Jr. became unwell.
Rowan Atkinson returns to the role of the accidental secret agent who doesn't know fear or danger in the upcoming movie. In his latest adventure, he must stop a group of international assassins before they eliminate a world leader and cause global chaos. The flick is set for 2011 release.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance