'Johnny English Reborn' Filming Halted Due to Rowan Atkinson's Illness
"Mr. Bean" star Rowan Atkinson has been forced to postpone filming on his new movie after falling sick. The British funnyman has been shooting upcoming comedy "Johnny English Reborn" in London but production was halted after the star was struck down with an unknown illness.
Atkinson's secret agent movie isn't the only sequel that has suffered a setback this week - filming on Guy Ritchie's "Sherlock Holmes" follow-up was stopped when Robert Downey Jr. became unwell.
Rowan Atkinson returns to the role of the accidental secret agent who doesn't know fear or danger in the upcoming movie. In his latest adventure, he must stop a group of international assassins before they eliminate a world leader and cause global chaos. The flick is set for 2011 release.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media