Chloe Moretz Wishes Her Vampire Character in 'Let Me In' Will Become Halloween Hit
Teenage movie star Chloe Moretz is hoping her new vampire movie "Let Me In" takes off in Hollywood - because she'd like her character's costume to become a must-have Halloween outfit. The "Kick-Ass" star is planning to trick or treat as Natalie Portman's character in new film "Black Swan" - but she hopes to see a few revelers dressed up as her vampire character Abby.
She says, "I hope people dress up like my character for Halloween; it's a pretty grungy look. They're gonna be looking rough!" Her dreams of hitting the streets on Halloween as her own character were dashed when movie bosses refused to let her take her fake teeth home.
She adds, "I wanted the fake teeth. They were fit to my teeth at the dentist and I got a flipper of bad teeth. I wanted them for Halloween."
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'