Chloe Moretz Wishes Her Vampire Character in 'Let Me In' Will Become Halloween Hit
Teenage movie star Chloe Moretz is hoping her new vampire movie "Let Me In" takes off in Hollywood - because she'd like her character's costume to become a must-have Halloween outfit. The "Kick-Ass" star is planning to trick or treat as Natalie Portman's character in new film "Black Swan" - but she hopes to see a few revelers dressed up as her vampire character Abby.
She says, "I hope people dress up like my character for Halloween; it's a pretty grungy look. They're gonna be looking rough!" Her dreams of hitting the streets on Halloween as her own character were dashed when movie bosses refused to let her take her fake teeth home.
She adds, "I wanted the fake teeth. They were fit to my teeth at the dentist and I got a flipper of bad teeth. I wanted them for Halloween."
More Chloe Moretz News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!