Chloe Moretz Wishes Her Vampire Character in 'Let Me In' Will Become Halloween Hit
Teenage movie star Chloe Moretz is hoping her new vampire movie "Let Me In" takes off in Hollywood - because she'd like her character's costume to become a must-have Halloween outfit. The "Kick-Ass" star is planning to trick or treat as Natalie Portman's character in new film "Black Swan" - but she hopes to see a few revelers dressed up as her vampire character Abby.
She says, "I hope people dress up like my character for Halloween; it's a pretty grungy look. They're gonna be looking rough!" Her dreams of hitting the streets on Halloween as her own character were dashed when movie bosses refused to let her take her fake teeth home.
She adds, "I wanted the fake teeth. They were fit to my teeth at the dentist and I got a flipper of bad teeth. I wanted them for Halloween."
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry