Chloe Moretz Wishes Her Vampire Character in 'Let Me In' Will Become Halloween Hit
Teenage movie star Chloe Moretz is hoping her new vampire movie "Let Me In" takes off in Hollywood - because she'd like her character's costume to become a must-have Halloween outfit. The "Kick-Ass" star is planning to trick or treat as Natalie Portman's character in new film "Black Swan" - but she hopes to see a few revelers dressed up as her vampire character Abby.
She says, "I hope people dress up like my character for Halloween; it's a pretty grungy look. They're gonna be looking rough!" Her dreams of hitting the streets on Halloween as her own character were dashed when movie bosses refused to let her take her fake teeth home.
She adds, "I wanted the fake teeth. They were fit to my teeth at the dentist and I got a flipper of bad teeth. I wanted them for Halloween."
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'