Chloe Moretz Wishes Her Vampire Character in 'Let Me In' Will Become Halloween Hit
Teenage movie star Chloe Moretz is hoping her new vampire movie "Let Me In" takes off in Hollywood - because she'd like her character's costume to become a must-have Halloween outfit. The "Kick-Ass" star is planning to trick or treat as Natalie Portman's character in new film "Black Swan" - but she hopes to see a few revelers dressed up as her vampire character Abby.
She says, "I hope people dress up like my character for Halloween; it's a pretty grungy look. They're gonna be looking rough!" Her dreams of hitting the streets on Halloween as her own character were dashed when movie bosses refused to let her take her fake teeth home.
She adds, "I wanted the fake teeth. They were fit to my teeth at the dentist and I got a flipper of bad teeth. I wanted them for Halloween."
More Chloe Moretz News
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Guilty to Disorderly Conduct During Pipeline Protest
- Is Chris Brown's New Sex-Drenched Single 'Privacy' to Tempt Rihanna?
- Christina El Moussa Is Dating NHL Star Nate Thompson Amid Divorce From Tarek
- Hugh Grant Dances to Drake's Song in 'Love Actually' Short Film
- Cher's 'Serious Family Issue' Forces Her to Drop Out of Lifetime's Flint Water Crisis Movie
- 'Game of Thrones': Nikolaj Coster-Waldau Teases Big Jaime-Cersei-Brienne Development in Season 7
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt to Direct R-Rated Musical Comedy Co-Starring Channing Tatum