Jay-Z Spoils Grand Mom With Lavish Party on 85th Birthday
Jay-Z is a generous grandson - the hip-hop mogul and wife Beyonce Knowles treated his grandmother to a lavish night out in New York City to celebrate her 85th birthday. The hip-hop supercouple picked up the rapper's grandmother, Hattie White, in a Rolls-Royce, and chauffeured her to Liberty Warehouse, a posh restaurant in his native Brooklyn with views of the Statue of Liberty.
According to the New York Post, the revellers were treated to Southern American cooking, and were entertained by dancers from the Boys and Girls Club, a social association promoting citizenship among young people.
Jay recently spoke out about spending more time with family and friends, admitting he's worked hard to splurge on himself and his loved ones. He explained, "That's what I enjoy. That's the payback for all the hard work."
More Jay-Z News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage