Jay-Z Spoils Grand Mom With Lavish Party on 85th Birthday
Jay-Z is a generous grandson - the hip-hop mogul and wife Beyonce Knowles treated his grandmother to a lavish night out in New York City to celebrate her 85th birthday. The hip-hop supercouple picked up the rapper's grandmother, Hattie White, in a Rolls-Royce, and chauffeured her to Liberty Warehouse, a posh restaurant in his native Brooklyn with views of the Statue of Liberty.
According to the New York Post, the revellers were treated to Southern American cooking, and were entertained by dancers from the Boys and Girls Club, a social association promoting citizenship among young people.
Jay recently spoke out about spending more time with family and friends, admitting he's worked hard to splurge on himself and his loved ones. He explained, "That's what I enjoy. That's the payback for all the hard work."
More Jay-Z News
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6