Jay-Z Spoils Grand Mom With Lavish Party on 85th Birthday
Jay-Z is a generous grandson - the hip-hop mogul and wife Beyonce Knowles treated his grandmother to a lavish night out in New York City to celebrate her 85th birthday. The hip-hop supercouple picked up the rapper's grandmother, Hattie White, in a Rolls-Royce, and chauffeured her to Liberty Warehouse, a posh restaurant in his native Brooklyn with views of the Statue of Liberty.
According to the New York Post, the revellers were treated to Southern American cooking, and were entertained by dancers from the Boys and Girls Club, a social association promoting citizenship among young people.
Jay recently spoke out about spending more time with family and friends, admitting he's worked hard to splurge on himself and his loved ones. He explained, "That's what I enjoy. That's the payback for all the hard work."
More Jay-Z News
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.