Katherine Heigl on Her Foul Mouth: It's a Big Problem
Katherine Heigl's foul mouth has landed her in trouble with husband Josh Kelley - because he's worried their baby daughter is picking up her swearing habit. The couple adopted little Naleigh from South Korea last year in September and Heigl admits becoming a parent has been a major adjustment.
But right now her biggest challenge is curbing her filthy language in front of the baby girl - and she's under serious pressure from singer Kelley to watch what she says.
She explains, "It's a big problem. My husband's been on my case. I have a bit of a truck (or) sailor (mouth)... It's been pretty bad since I was little and I picked it up from my parents. I do like the dirty jokes, I don't tell them around her though."
More Katherine Heigl News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert