Katherine Heigl on Her Foul Mouth: It's a Big Problem
Katherine Heigl's foul mouth has landed her in trouble with husband Josh Kelley - because he's worried their baby daughter is picking up her swearing habit. The couple adopted little Naleigh from South Korea last year in September and Heigl admits becoming a parent has been a major adjustment.
But right now her biggest challenge is curbing her filthy language in front of the baby girl - and she's under serious pressure from singer Kelley to watch what she says.
She explains, "It's a big problem. My husband's been on my case. I have a bit of a truck (or) sailor (mouth)... It's been pretty bad since I was little and I picked it up from my parents. I do like the dirty jokes, I don't tell them around her though."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen