Katherine Heigl on Her Foul Mouth: It's a Big Problem
Katherine Heigl's foul mouth has landed her in trouble with husband Josh Kelley - because he's worried their baby daughter is picking up her swearing habit. The couple adopted little Naleigh from South Korea last year in September and Heigl admits becoming a parent has been a major adjustment.
But right now her biggest challenge is curbing her filthy language in front of the baby girl - and she's under serious pressure from singer Kelley to watch what she says.
She explains, "It's a big problem. My husband's been on my case. I have a bit of a truck (or) sailor (mouth)... It's been pretty bad since I was little and I picked it up from my parents. I do like the dirty jokes, I don't tell them around her though."
More Katherine Heigl News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny