Katherine Heigl on Her Foul Mouth: It's a Big Problem
Katherine Heigl's foul mouth has landed her in trouble with husband Josh Kelley - because he's worried their baby daughter is picking up her swearing habit. The couple adopted little Naleigh from South Korea last year in September and Heigl admits becoming a parent has been a major adjustment.
But right now her biggest challenge is curbing her filthy language in front of the baby girl - and she's under serious pressure from singer Kelley to watch what she says.
She explains, "It's a big problem. My husband's been on my case. I have a bit of a truck (or) sailor (mouth)... It's been pretty bad since I was little and I picked it up from my parents. I do like the dirty jokes, I don't tell them around her though."
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors