Katherine Heigl on Her Foul Mouth: It's a Big Problem
Katherine Heigl's foul mouth has landed her in trouble with husband Josh Kelley - because he's worried their baby daughter is picking up her swearing habit. The couple adopted little Naleigh from South Korea last year in September and Heigl admits becoming a parent has been a major adjustment.
But right now her biggest challenge is curbing her filthy language in front of the baby girl - and she's under serious pressure from singer Kelley to watch what she says.
She explains, "It's a big problem. My husband's been on my case. I have a bit of a truck (or) sailor (mouth)... It's been pretty bad since I was little and I picked it up from my parents. I do like the dirty jokes, I don't tell them around her though."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3