Josh Duhamel Upset With Shirtless Poster
Josh Duhamel is upset with movie bosses for making him pose in his underwear for the poster of new movie "Life as We Know It" - because he wasn't given a choice to strip down for the promo. The Hollywood hunk, who plays a new dad in the movie, bares almost all in one hilarious scene which features him chasing a baby around a house in his underpants.
The clip later became inspiration for the movie poster, according to Duhamel's co-star, Katherine Heigl. And the actress says Duhamel is "pissed" about the embarrassing promo, because the underwear scene wasn't in the original script and now it's the movie's most recognizable scene.
She says, "Unfortunately they threw that at him. In the movie there's a scene where he's walking around in his underwear chasing the baby and they kind of threw it in last minute because they thought it would be funny. But poor kid, he's pissed."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'