Josh Duhamel Upset With Shirtless Poster
Josh Duhamel is upset with movie bosses for making him pose in his underwear for the poster of new movie "Life as We Know It" - because he wasn't given a choice to strip down for the promo. The Hollywood hunk, who plays a new dad in the movie, bares almost all in one hilarious scene which features him chasing a baby around a house in his underpants.
The clip later became inspiration for the movie poster, according to Duhamel's co-star, Katherine Heigl. And the actress says Duhamel is "pissed" about the embarrassing promo, because the underwear scene wasn't in the original script and now it's the movie's most recognizable scene.
She says, "Unfortunately they threw that at him. In the movie there's a scene where he's walking around in his underwear chasing the baby and they kind of threw it in last minute because they thought it would be funny. But poor kid, he's pissed."
More Josh Duhamel News
- Fragile Yoko Ono Is Hoping to See John Lennon in Heaven
- Beyhive Is on the Hunt for Beyonce's Secret Snapchat Account
- Lionel Richie Puts 'All the Hits Tour' on Hold Due to Knee Surgery
- Did Justin Bieber Just Hint That He's Dating Someone on Twitter?
- Perrie Edwards Sparks Pregnancy Speculation With Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?