Josh Duhamel Upset With Shirtless Poster
Josh Duhamel is upset with movie bosses for making him pose in his underwear for the poster of new movie "Life as We Know It" - because he wasn't given a choice to strip down for the promo. The Hollywood hunk, who plays a new dad in the movie, bares almost all in one hilarious scene which features him chasing a baby around a house in his underpants.
The clip later became inspiration for the movie poster, according to Duhamel's co-star, Katherine Heigl. And the actress says Duhamel is "pissed" about the embarrassing promo, because the underwear scene wasn't in the original script and now it's the movie's most recognizable scene.
She says, "Unfortunately they threw that at him. In the movie there's a scene where he's walking around in his underwear chasing the baby and they kind of threw it in last minute because they thought it would be funny. But poor kid, he's pissed."
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame