Josh Duhamel Upset With Shirtless Poster
Josh Duhamel is upset with movie bosses for making him pose in his underwear for the poster of new movie "Life as We Know It" - because he wasn't given a choice to strip down for the promo. The Hollywood hunk, who plays a new dad in the movie, bares almost all in one hilarious scene which features him chasing a baby around a house in his underpants.
The clip later became inspiration for the movie poster, according to Duhamel's co-star, Katherine Heigl. And the actress says Duhamel is "pissed" about the embarrassing promo, because the underwear scene wasn't in the original script and now it's the movie's most recognizable scene.
She says, "Unfortunately they threw that at him. In the movie there's a scene where he's walking around in his underwear chasing the baby and they kind of threw it in last minute because they thought it would be funny. But poor kid, he's pissed."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?