Josh Duhamel Upset With Shirtless Poster
Josh Duhamel is upset with movie bosses for making him pose in his underwear for the poster of new movie "Life as We Know It" - because he wasn't given a choice to strip down for the promo. The Hollywood hunk, who plays a new dad in the movie, bares almost all in one hilarious scene which features him chasing a baby around a house in his underpants.
The clip later became inspiration for the movie poster, according to Duhamel's co-star, Katherine Heigl. And the actress says Duhamel is "pissed" about the embarrassing promo, because the underwear scene wasn't in the original script and now it's the movie's most recognizable scene.
She says, "Unfortunately they threw that at him. In the movie there's a scene where he's walking around in his underwear chasing the baby and they kind of threw it in last minute because they thought it would be funny. But poor kid, he's pissed."
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen